View Full Version : Hello, I am looking for the Plastic/Metal pieces that cover the window trims please.

07-16-2017, 06:50 PM
Thank You very much and hope to hear good news :)

07-18-2017, 08:40 PM
Lets start with what year make model of car you are working on. I could probably guess but that's a terrible way to look up parts!

And then maybe a little better description of what your looking for and location.

After that I will see what I can find.

07-19-2017, 02:25 AM
Woops :p

I have a 1988 Toyota Celica Alltrac. From the research I did recently the parts are known as side moldings. They are like trims around the read side mirrors and in between drive and back window. I will try and see if I can post a picture or something.

Here we go.
Click Lifttback and I am looking for the numbers 4,5,6

07-19-2017, 09:48 PM
Thank you for the info and images, pictures always help!

Unfortunately all of those parts have been discontinued and are no longer available from Toyota.

Thanks, Tracy