PDA

View Full Version : Spray paint removal

BabyBear
06-16-2015, 04:39 PM
Brian had the misfortune to have his WRX spray painted this morning, I decided to try my hand at removing it and it turns out its super easy. All you need is a shit ton of liquid carnuba wax, an applicator pad, a microfiber, and about 15 minutes of time. So yeah, carnuba wax FTW for removing spray paint!

http://i.imgur.com/txyihUH.jpg

Murgatroy
06-16-2015, 06:41 PM
I would be hunting some fucking 12 year olds down and fucking their parent's worlds up.

BabyBear
06-16-2015, 06:46 PM
Found out about it by a cop knocking very loudly on my door at 7:15am this morning. I was pretty confused as to why a cop was even here, and when I answered the door he asked if Brian's car was mine and let me know that several peoples cars and lots of signs and fences got tagged sometime within the last hour or so. The cop that lives 2 houses up had his patrol car get tagged to and part of me is glad it happened cause now there is a cop with real motivation to catch the little fuckers.

Murgatroy
06-16-2015, 06:58 PM
That is awesome. Some punks on their way to school had some fun. Little bastards.

I got a knock like that once, about fifteen years ago I get a knock on the door from a cop to tell me that Chaos had been vandalized. Bastards busted out my window and stole my wallet. I wasn't sure what to say when the cop asked me if Chaos was mine.

Shadowlife25
06-17-2015, 10:49 PM
First off, nice job on the paint removal. It was likely on the simpler side because it was relatively fresh, very lucky!

Teenagers with nothing better to do suck ass. Had some come through our neighborhood last month breaking windows on cars.
Luckily ours were not busted out, though my neighbors were not so lucky.

Do they have a Boys and Girls club in your area or somewhere for kids to hang out in the summer?
I know that with kids that get their kicks by vandalizing stuff it likely wouldn't matter, but having a place to hang can help.

MCcelica
06-20-2015, 07:05 AM
We had two places to hang out. One was the Burger King parking lot, the other was a bunker that we dug/built ourselves. Both of which we smoked a metric fuckton of weed at.

Siyx
06-24-2015, 12:04 PM
WD40 works to remove spray paint as well :)

BabyBear
06-24-2015, 03:38 PM
My dad said the same thing, however WD40 is nowhere NEAR as easy on the paint as carnuba is :)