PDA

View Full Version : Question?

buffalohunter7321
05-29-2015, 03:19 AM
For my self, I would like to know if there is a thread on here that some one wanting to do "Mod's" to there cars { All-trac's}, could pull up and just follow the write ups, to mod there cars?
Year by year of car, kind a like a BGB but only containing mods for each specific year!
Can this be done, or has it been done already? And if so, how can I check in to that thread and find out some things I can do to my car's with out trying to find some one to come and help me out that knows what they are doing.
I guess it would be like a BMB, = Big Mod Book!!!!
buffalohunter7321

Murgatroy
05-29-2015, 04:50 AM
Stickied (http://www.celicatech.com/forums/showthread.php?20023-FI-Info-You-Should-Know.) at the top of the Forced Induction Sub-Forum.

It would be a great start.

The Captain
05-29-2015, 04:29 PM
Mod delete mod. The rarest of mods.

buffalohunter7321
05-30-2015, 05:10 AM
This is what I mean for example: I have a 88 3sge head that has been port matched with the side feed intake with the intake cam set one tooth ahead of timing mark and the Exhaust cam set one tooth back of timing mark, valves have been 3 angled ground.
So would this qualify as a mod to a 3sgte? If so, this is what I would look for in the " Big Mod Book"
Another one is cutting the black wire with a blue strip and also cutting the black wire with the orange strip and wiring them together on the fuel pump relay where you always have the higher gas pressure when you have a modified engine. You then do away with the fuel pressure relay.
What do you think?

Nitro_Alltrac
05-31-2015, 06:03 PM
I myself think those would qualify.