PDA

View Full Version : Eli

buffalohunter7321
11-16-2014, 10:39 PM
I miss him a lot, a good car friend.

Has any body heard any thing about what happened with his cars and project's?

I would hate for them to go by the way he went, quite and with no goodbyes.

bloodMoney
11-17-2014, 03:55 AM
I think that's all you're going to get Jack.

I don't know that any of us got a response from Ash or the family, so my best guess would be that she moved to Pittsburg for the job he was talking about.

Chances are the cars are either gone or with local friends of his.

Someone please correct me here if I'm wrong.

buffalohunter7321
11-17-2014, 05:59 AM
I just thought maybe some one out there would have gotten something.......

MCcelica
11-17-2014, 03:56 PM
It's been my experience that if someone you care about kills themselves, the last thing you want to do is talk to others about it. By the time anyone is comfortable enough to speak to any one of us, it's doubtful that they'll even know what happened to the cars/projects because... well... people don't have a tendency to hold onto things that remind them of those who killed themselves, unless it's just one or two small things.

buffalohunter7321
11-17-2014, 09:39 PM
Maybe Joey can swing by his old place and see if there is any thing left there. If not I'll drive over there from Dayton and see if the place is empty or if there is any thing still there!!!!???

MCcelica
11-17-2014, 10:31 PM
I'm sure you can try, but given the way his family has handled it (Read: Disappearing into the night and not responding to folks), I'm betting they just sold everything. Hard to say.

VikingJZ
11-17-2014, 10:55 PM
Since I've been away for a while, I didn't put two and two together.

I'm super upset about his passing and it's hitting me pretty hard right now.

He and Ash are they only two people that have ever ridden in the back seat of my Celica. I think that's what strikes me the most

I remember warning them how cramped it was...but they needed a ride back to their hotel that year.

They were both super nice people and fun to talk to.

RIP