PDA

View Full Version : hey, hi, hello

fairecelica
06-12-2014, 10:37 PM
Just call me Faire, I am new to the community but will be here a lot. Me and my husband have 3 celicas (94 auto, 97 man, 97man) and a lexirolla ( 93 corolla mod) glad to see such a community to help with all that we want to do with the cars we now own. I am new to the celicas but have had my corolla forever, and love the Toyota's ability to live forever. I am a artist and full time cake decorator. I gladly will accept any and all advice from everyone.

Lonestag
06-13-2014, 01:49 AM
Cake!

We all like Cake Here!

Celica Cake!?!?!?!

Murgatory only likes pie though, no cake for him.

Cake for me, cause I'm going the distance in a short skirt and a long jacket.

Ok, well, also, Welcome!! Always cool to have new heads pop in here!

fairecelica
06-13-2014, 05:42 PM
Thank you. And cake or pie, pastry you name it I will make it.

Murgatroy
06-13-2014, 07:14 PM
I love Cake. Fashion Nugget is my all time favorite album, across all genres.

As for the confection, it is pie all the way for me though. It is not that I dislike cake, it is just that I do not find cake as fulfilling to my desires as pie.

Especially pie that contains pecans.

Oh, how I love a pecan pie.

And no, I will not share. For my birthday I always get a pecan pie, all to myself. I think my daughter would like pecan pie, but I never let her eat it. Because as mentioned, I don't share.

Welcome aboard. We are all off in the head, some farther than others, however you will be hard pressed to find folks that are better versed in Celicas, or as devoted. We don't care if it is a perfectly clean meticulously detailed car worth of royalty, or a rusted out rattle trap of uncertain safety that only works part time.

METDeath
06-13-2014, 08:09 PM
I love Cake. Fashion Nugget is my all time favorite album, across all genres.

As for the confection, it is pie all the way for me though. It is not that I dislike cake, it is just that I do not find cake as fulfilling to my desires as pie.

Especially pie that contains pecans.

Oh, how I love a pecan pie.

And no, I will not share. For my birthday I always get a pecan pie, all to myself. I think my daughter would like pecan pie, but I never let her eat it. Because as mentioned, I don't share.

Welcome aboard. We are all off in the head, some farther than others, however you will be hard pressed to find folks that are better versed in Celicas, or as devoted. We don't care if it is a perfectly clean meticulously detailed car worth of royalty, or a rusted out rattle trap of uncertain safety that only works part time.

Don't listen to him, we aren't all crazy.

Some of us are flat out insane.

MCcelica
06-13-2014, 10:58 PM

He is the guiltiest one about the rusted out rattle trap of uncertain safety that only works part time... of course so am I. Actually... I think the vast majority of active posters on here have one vehicle that runs, and another one that is... well... if it was able to go 80mph, it would fly apart. But my 7th gen rules!

I'm going to venture out on a limb and say I'm one of the further out there people on here.

Murgatroy
06-13-2014, 11:33 PM
He is the guiltiest one about the rusted out rattle trap of uncertain safety that only works part time... of course so am I. Actually... I think the vast majority of active posters on here have one vehicle that runs, and another one that is... well... if it was able to go 80mph, it would fly apart. But my 7th gen rules!

I'm going to venture out on a limb and say I'm one of the further out there people on here.

I will have you know that only 25% of my vehicles don't run. And only 25% of my vehicles aren't Ford. But that is just a coincidence. And I am pretty sure that if I asked Chaos to, she would run. I am going to work on her this weekend, see if I can get her moving. I figure she has had two years off, she should be in a better mood now. She hasn't killed Harmony, and I have even parked them side by side on several occasions.

Although I am certain that late at night, she whispers to Harmony, "Bitch, I used to be pretty and shiny too, do you see what that bastard did to me? Your day will come, you might be young and pretty today, but you will be a jaded whore soon enough..."

Lonestag
06-14-2014, 12:36 AM
Oh wait, we are in a urinating match on who has the most derelict collection now!?!

Alright!!!

In chronological order!

84 Supra - My most reliable car! Just rusted, beat, stripped and down right now for unnecessary surgery.
86 GTS - Rusted but running, but only sort of. Hasn't moved in like 3 years.
88 GT Vert - Starts once, but not twice. Has a caliper loose. Undrivable. Fine otherwise.
90 GT gen - Engine gone and rust cancer.
95 Tercel - Oil pump exploded, engine locked, sad.
96 Paseo - Runs fine, but not safe to drive due to mystery steering problem.

Of course I have a responsible car I won't mention, but yeah.

Also, to the original poster, leave now, this site apparently kills Celicas!

MCcelica
06-14-2014, 04:43 AM
Well... Eli sure made me feel a bit better about myself. :)

The Captain
06-15-2014, 11:02 AM
Welcome! You folks near Atlanta?

grimmythereaper
06-15-2014, 04:20 PM
welcome, and its true most off of us have one car that runs and one that doesnt. lol. What is a lexirolla?? is it a corolla with lexas badges? i also wanna make a list of cars ive owned as well.

88 supra targa top
90 celica ST
92 celica GT vert
94 celica GT auto
04 matrix XR