PDA

View Full Version : Something wrong with BGB access?

klapa
04-12-2014, 04:41 PM
Have been trying to get to BGB today - sometimes I get a page or two - more often nothing but continuous "circles" indicating loading delay - and never finishing.

Is there a website problem with speed?

MCcelica
04-13-2014, 01:07 AM
No. There's no problem with the site.

There are pages that are left blank. Make sure you're going past those.

Ensure you jave Java Script enabled on your browser. Clear your browser cache. (Google how to do that). Couldn't hurt to clear your Java cache either.

Luni
04-14-2014, 07:13 PM
BGBs dont use Java.

They use Adobe in some cases, and they are raw PHP/HTML in others however, what is up there is what is up there. The BGBs as we have them are working as they should. Some of them we dont have and dont have plans to get. This place doesnt get enough traffic and people dont care enough to make it worth my time any more than it already is.

Sorry for the honest answer, but It isnt likely to get fixed if its broken at this point.

Fuck, nobody uses this damn place anymore anyway.

Nitro_Alltrac
04-14-2014, 10:42 PM
That's not true. It's there's plenty of man on man action here.

Luni
04-15-2014, 03:30 AM
lol. no homo.

MCcelica
04-17-2014, 06:28 AM
The BGBs may not use Java, but I've seen weird things happen to browsers trying to access things where the browsers use Java. I'd try it out with by script blocker, but 1) I've already whitelisted the entirety of this site, and 2) I'm lazy and don't want to.

crymson
04-17-2014, 07:39 AM
Don't confuse Java and Javascript, they're not the same. Although they are both batshit crazy.

MCcelica
04-18-2014, 01:03 AM
Right. Not saying the BGBs use JRE or anything. Haha, I actually meant the scripts, but if you clear your java cache, it can make those scripts run much smoother.