PDA

View Full Version : Where is Kendall(rizin)?

rizin
11-14-2013, 04:06 AM
I need to start this thread because I think people are in places they are not as I traveling around for work. For exsample Mario, thought he was sothern cali boy. I was wrong he was where I just left. Not far from san fran.

I know I am not far from smaay being west of palmdale ca. So I will start posting where I am for now if anyone wants to have a beer. I will be in the sothern cali area.

4thgenceli
11-14-2013, 05:26 PM
Yeah I travel to San Jose airport every couple months. Last time I was there on business I drove up to hang with Mario for a night. Was like a 3 hour drive. I had to stop and piss twice. Shouldn't of had that 64oz iced tea.

What part of southern cali you in now?

Shadowlife25
11-15-2013, 06:45 PM
Sorry to have missed you when you were up here Kendall. Would have been nice to hang for a bit. :)

Tim, when you coming out this way again?

4thgenceli
11-15-2013, 06:58 PM
With the merger that just went down I'll be heading out to Denver, Colorado Springs and Casper more for the next year while we merge & combine the systems into one. I've canceled my SJC trips for at least the next 18 months.

METDeath
11-15-2013, 08:39 PM
I, however, will be in SJC Sunday-Tuesday evenings.

Murgatroy
11-15-2013, 08:43 PM
Mario is my boy. He and I joke about it, but we are close.

Y'all don't know this, but several years ago, when my grandmother passed away, I flew my mother out to San Jose. My sister lives in San Jose, my grandmother lived in Tracy. We couldn't get a hold of my sister, so Mario was going to drive to the airport to pick up my mother.

My sister finally came through, but shit like that gets remembered.

There are a lot of members on this site that IMO have gone above and beyond what an internet community does. It is why I prefer to think of this place as friends and family.

But I am just getting sad and sappy.

So fuck all of you!

Shadowlife25
11-16-2013, 03:11 AM
I, however, will be in SJC Sunday-Tuesday evenings.

This week I take it? I may be able to come out Monday if I can figure out funds for fuel. Drop me a line either way man :) (If you don't still have my number just let me know)

Shadowlife25
11-16-2013, 03:12 AM
Mario is my boy. He and I joke about it, but we are close.

Y'all don't know this, but several years ago, when my grandmother passed away, I flew my mother out to San Jose. My sister lives in San Jose, my grandmother lived in Tracy. We couldn't get a hold of my sister, so Mario was going to drive to the airport to pick up my mother.

My sister finally came through, but shit like that gets remembered.

There are a lot of members on this site that IMO have gone above and beyond what an internet community does. It is why I prefer to think of this place as friends and family.

But I am just getting sad and sappy.

So fuck all of you!

To the ends of the Earth brother. You know it too.

Car_Barn_Bandit
11-17-2013, 06:24 AM
Someone shoulda called me.

I'm in Santa Clarita, off the 14 Freeway. Today was my day off. I pulled my wiener and made dinner. The order doesn't matter, but saying it that way sounds appropriate for this place.

I'm working with JWoww this week. She's retarded. No surprises.

Michael
(330)860-3252

METDeath
11-18-2013, 02:07 AM
Someone shoulda called me.

I'm in Santa Clarita, off the 14 Freeway. Today was my day off. I pulled my wiener and made dinner. The order doesn't matter, but saying it that way sounds appropriate for this place.

I'm working with JWoww this week. She's retarded. No surprises.

Michael
(330)860-3252

Nobody wants to see you! Silly hipster kid!

Car_Barn_Bandit
11-18-2013, 03:29 AM
Nobody wants to see you! Silly hipster kid!

I don't understand this hipster label. Y'all need to learn what them hipsters is.

I am also sad now.

MCcelica
11-18-2013, 01:53 PM
I don't understand this hipster label.

Yeah. I'll verify that. This guy kind of doesn't have a label per-se.

METDeath
11-18-2013, 02:13 PM
I don't understand this hipster label. Y'all need to learn what them hipsters is.

I am also sad now.

For me it was that you worked at an Apple store and the hair constantly over one eye... maybe you're more emo, but you came off as hipster.

Murgatroy
11-19-2013, 01:32 AM
For me it was that you worked at an Apple store and the hair constantly over one eye... maybe you're more emo, but you came off as hipster.

That is bullshit, he had a Faux Hawk when he was hanging with me.

I never saw a fedora or a beard, but I think he did have a scarf.

Car_Barn_Bandit
11-20-2013, 12:06 AM
I last wore a scarf when I was trick-or-treating at the age of 7.

Or was it when I went on a date to cover my Adam's apple? Either way, it's been a looooong time.

rizin
11-23-2013, 06:20 AM
I am in antelope acres just west of palmdale/lancaster. Sounds like the end of the year I might be heading to laughlin nv. Been busy working 6 to 7 12 hour days and getting my truck back in towing shape. Lift pump went out soon the injection pump ya. In my spare time been playing with rocket candy motors. Not a cato yet.

Car_Barn_Bandit
11-23-2013, 08:13 AM
I'm in Santa Clarita. We should hangout sometime.