PDA

View Full Version : C Tech t-shirts

grimmythereaper
09-17-2013, 11:35 PM
i just got the ok from luni to make some shirts for celicatech :) the shirts will be personalized like the sample below :). Color is navy and yellow only. preorders are now closed guys. i will be ordering the shirts and then sending them out in the next couple of weeks, also if anyone still wants one and didnt get to order one just pm me. i wanna try and leave this thread open after the first set of shirts are sent out, so members who didnt get a shirt can get one later on down the road :)Prices are 25 plus shipping. sizes avalible are small to 3xl. My paypal is xspeed_freakx@yahoo.com , also let me know what kind of car you want on the back, all gens for celica and mr2s alvabile for the back of the shirt.

PRE ORDER LIST

1) buffalohunter (2 4th gen)
2) Nitro AllTrac (1 5th gen)
3) Hookecho (1 5th gen)
4) Shadowlife25 (1 gt4)
5) CollapsedNut (2 4th gen)

http://imageshack.us/a/img266/8779/de8m.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img713/360/kqu4.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img692/1727/evyn.jpg

Hookecho
09-18-2013, 02:28 AM
I would order one with Bruce's car on it...

Doowstados
09-18-2013, 03:04 AM
Does it have to be a vert for 5th gen?

alltracNyx
09-18-2013, 03:43 AM
Hey, that's my design on the front of that shirt!

METDeath
09-18-2013, 03:48 AM
can I see a sample of what a 5th gen hatch looks like?

GT-Steezy
09-18-2013, 04:53 AM
I'd like to get in on this. Awesome idea.

grimmythereaper
09-18-2013, 05:15 PM
ORIGNAL POST UPDATED

I would order one with Bruce's car on it...

i was going to ask if i could use the pic of him diving his all trac thats on the front page for the CS version of the shirt? :)

Does it have to be a vert for 5th gen?

not at all i plan on having most if not all 5th gen body types repersented, just when ppl order their shirts they just have to let me know what body style they want on the back :)

if its not broke dont fix it, lol. i can change it if you want, i just thought that the new logo fit the look of the shirt better :)

can I see a sample of what a 5th gen hatch looks like?

yeah ill try to have it hammered out by tomorrow nite :)

I'd like to get in on this. Awesome idea.

buffalohunter7321
09-19-2013, 03:14 AM
Is the material all cotton or a blend fabric? If it is a blend I'll take 2 with the 4th gen. on them. One in blue and the other in black and white. If it is all cotton than I'll pass.

alltracNyx
09-19-2013, 04:33 AM
if its not broke dont fix it, lol. i can change it if you want, i just thought that the new logo fit the look of the shirt better :)

No worries. It's just amusing because that design was made on a whim because I wanted something a little different, and now it'll get more use. :)

Physlis
09-19-2013, 01:26 PM
I can't see the sample for some reason, but I like the idea from what I'm picturing. Looking forward to what the other versions will look like.

Luni
09-19-2013, 11:03 PM

Ill allow it :)

Luni
09-19-2013, 11:04 PM
This is why I dont do shirts. Everyone wants their own thing.

grimmythereaper
09-19-2013, 11:20 PM
Is the material all cotton or a blend fabric? If it is a blend I'll take 2 with the 4th gen. on them. One in blue and the other in black and white. If it is all cotton than I'll pass.

i can get a blend fabic, also navy and yellow are going to be the only ones avaible.

buffalohunter7321
09-20-2013, 01:30 AM
Grate, I'll take two blended T's in a size Large in Navy. Where do I send the $ too? Is pay pal ok? My E-mail jackandmelodie@hotmail.com .

Nitro_Alltrac
09-20-2013, 01:45 AM
These look great Grimmy. I want to see what you come up with on the hatch/All Trac but I'm sure I'm going to be down for one.

CollapsedNut
09-20-2013, 04:22 AM
I want a st165 one for sure, donno how many 4th gen orders you'll get though so if I'm the only one dont spend the time making the design just for me, i can take a 5th gen. Im down for 2, payment sent soon.

grimmythereaper
09-20-2013, 04:30 AM
Grate, I'll take two blended T's in a size Large in Navy. Where do I send the $ too? Is pay pal ok? My E-mail jackandmelodie@hotmail.com .

paypal is fine, just pm me with your shipping address and shirt info so i have it for referance :)

These look great Grimmy. I want to see what you come up with on the hatch/All Trac but I'm sure I'm going to be down for one.

thanks Nitro, im super excited about finally being able to do something for the C-Tech community :)

grimmythereaper
09-20-2013, 04:38 AM
I want a st165 one for sure, donno how many 4th gen orders you'll get though so if I'm the only one dont spend the time making the design just for me, i can take a 5th gen. Im down for 2, payment sent soon.

so far bufffalohunter is down for 2 4th gen shirts so its not a waste for me to design a logo for 4 shirts :)

grimmythereaper
09-20-2013, 05:29 PM
updated first post, with smaples of 4th gen 5th gen vert and 5th gen hatchback

Nitro_Alltrac
09-22-2013, 04:17 PM
Put me down for one 3XL in blue. The design looks good. My Paypal is in my wife's name so it's going to show up from Theresa Niebaum.

Thanks for putting these together Grimmy!

I sent the payment as a gift so you wouldn't get hit with the fees.

grimmythereaper
09-23-2013, 03:12 AM
Put me down for one 3XL in blue. The design looks good. My Paypal is in my wife's name so it's going to show up from Theresa Niebaum.

Thanks for putting these together Grimmy!

I sent the payment as a gift so you wouldn't get hit with the fees.

its no problem at all man :) im assuming you want a 5th gen shirt? im just double checking

Shadowlife25
09-24-2013, 11:18 PM
I will get back to you after the 1st if that is ok? Got hit hard this month with bills.

Also, for the AT/RC the only way to show the difference is via a side profile that shown the bulges in the hood area. Hope that helps.

grimmythereaper
09-25-2013, 02:11 PM
I will get back to you after the 1st if that is ok? Got hit hard this month with bills.

Also, for the AT/RC the only way to show the difference is via a side profile that shown the bulges in the hood area. Hope that helps.

after the 1st in fine :)

its helps a lot

Hookecho
09-26-2013, 01:19 AM
ORIGNAL POST UPDATED

i was going to ask if i could use the pic of him diving his all trac thats on the front page for the CS version of the shirt? :)

Yes, that would be great, and I want to order one, but he didn't have an all trac, he had a 5th gen

grimmythereaper
09-27-2013, 07:44 PM
Yes, that would be great, and I want to order one, but he didn't have an all trac, he had a 5th gen

just shoot me a PM of the the kind of shirt you want and what size :)

Nitro_Alltrac
09-27-2013, 10:23 PM
its no problem at all man :) im assuming you want a 5th gen shirt? im just double checking

Yep, 5th gen.

grimmythereaper
10-07-2013, 02:47 PM
last week for pre orders on these shirts guys, shadowlife ill PM you

Car_Barn_Bandit
10-08-2013, 12:07 AM
Mark me down for one, Car Barn Bandit.

Shoot me an invoice and I'll PayPal you.

Shadowlife25
10-08-2013, 12:09 AM
last week for pre orders on these shirts guys, shadowlife ill PM you

PM replied. Thank you. :)

CollapsedNut
10-09-2013, 01:23 AM
Shit I forgot about this. I'll get you paypaled soon.

grimmythereaper
10-09-2013, 05:16 AM
Shit I forgot about this. I'll get you paypaled soon.

lol sounds good

allTRACway
10-09-2013, 09:33 PM
I can't send PMs so I would like one large with the gt4 on the back

grimmythereaper
10-10-2013, 12:06 AM
I can't send PMs so I would like one large with the gt4 on the back

ok, just send me your info(shipping address and size) in the message box on palypal :)

GT-Steezy
10-11-2013, 08:49 PM
Any other way to send payment other than Paypal? I know that's how you guys mostly operate on payment. If not its fine ill get a Paypal account once I get my bank account set up.

grimmythereaper
10-12-2013, 02:40 AM
Any other way to send payment other than Paypal? I know that's how you guys mostly operate on payment. If not its fine ill get a Paypal account once I get my bank account set up.

pm sent

CollapsedNut
10-13-2013, 02:26 AM
I just now sent you money, like just now.

grimmythereaper
10-16-2013, 03:00 PM
preorders are now closed guys. i will be ordering the shirts and then sending them out in the next couple of weeks, also if anyone still wants one and didnt get to order one just pm me. i wanna try and leave this thread open after the first set of shirts are sent out, so members who didnt get a shirt can get one later on down the road :)

grimmythereaper
10-29-2013, 06:39 PM
just an update, i got the shirts this moring and will be sending out some time soon, hoplyfully b4 next week :)

Nitro_Alltrac
10-30-2013, 02:21 AM
Thank you sir!

Shadowlife25
10-30-2013, 03:40 AM
Thanks for the update.

grimmythereaper
11-08-2013, 06:47 AM
srry for the delay evryone, but the shirts went out this moring. please, please let me know when everyone gets them :)

Car_Barn_Bandit
11-08-2013, 09:04 AM
Thanks buddy!

grimmythereaper
11-08-2013, 11:08 PM
^ no problem:)

Shadowlife25
11-09-2013, 05:10 PM
Thanks for the update.

Shadowlife25
11-10-2013, 12:07 AM
Mine arrived just a bit ago.

I had a question though, it seems you did a full front profile instead of the side or 3/4 profiles you showed in this thread.
It pretty much looks like a generic front profile though I see you did use the cutouts of the RC bumper.
Dunno man, not going to make a stink about it, but it certainly was not what I was led to expect.

Anyhow, thanks for the effort.

grimmythereaper
11-10-2013, 12:55 AM
I had a question though, it seems you did a full front profile instead of the side or 3/4 profiles you showed in this thread.
It pretty much looks like a generic front profile though I see you did use the cutouts of the RC bumper.
Dunno man, not going to make a stink about it, but it certainly was not what I was led to expect.

not to sound dickish in any way, but i did say i was going to use bruces car thats on the home page of celicatech for the gt4 version of the shirt as a tribrute to him. if you want a different design ill come up with something else. i just figured sense the pic was on the front page of the site there was no need to repost the pic.

Nitro_Alltrac
11-10-2013, 04:26 AM
I got mine today. I'm good. Thanks Grimmy!

buffalohunter7321
11-10-2013, 06:52 AM
I got mine today and I am good with them.
Now can you do a 1987 FX-16 in a boys large, color Black, just one. And two 4th. gens in large boys also? One blue and one black and the three need to be the blended material. Hope you can.
Jack. Ps Need these by X-mas.

Car_Barn_Bandit
11-10-2013, 08:37 AM
Thanks Ben! Mine looks Celica-tastic!!

grimmythereaper
11-11-2013, 04:46 AM
I got mine today and I am good with them.
Now can you do a 1987 FX-16 in a boys large, color Black, just one. And two 4th. gens in large boys also? One blue and one black and the three need to be the blended material. Hope you can.
Jack. Ps Need these by X-mas.

yeah i can do it, quick question, when i googled the fx 16 it shows a 2 door corrolla wagon is that the right car?

Shadowlife25
11-11-2013, 11:13 PM

...its helps a lot

not to sound dickish in any way, but i did say i was going to use bruces car thats on the home page of celicatech for the gt4 version of the shirt as a tribrute to him. if you want a different design ill come up with something else. i just figured sense the pic was on the front page of the site there was no need to repost the pic.

Guess I'm the dick huh?

Carry on.

grimmythereaper
11-12-2013, 06:01 AM
i was going to ask if i could use the pic of him diving his all trac thats on the front page for the CS version of the shirt?

Guess I'm the dick huh?

Carry on.

never said you were being a dick in any way what so ever if you took it that way then that is your fault. just bc i said ur idea helped doesnt mean i was going to use the idea, in one of my early posts on the first page of this thread i asked to use hookechos car and when i got the ok to use the pic in the shirt i went with it. You could have also PMed me about the problem you had with the shirt instead of trying to put on blast in the tread.

Shadowlife25
11-12-2013, 04:45 PM
Just said it wasn't what I expected. If that's putting you on blast, then we have seriously different definitions of what that means.

Anyhow, not going to argue or contribute to any hurt feelings. I appreciate that you took the effort to make something for the community.

grimmythereaper
11-12-2013, 08:14 PM
Just said it wasn't what I expected. If that's putting you on blast, then we have seriously different definitions of what that means.

Anyhow, not going to argue or contribute to any hurt feelings. I appreciate that you took the effort to make something for the community.

let me explain i felt like i was being put on blast by the your post on the top of this page, i also tryed to resolve the issue with you. i want ppl to be happy with what they got. when i first gave you your answer about the shirt i said id didnt mean anything in a bad way what so ever, bc i knew it could have been read that way. i have no hurt feeling what so ever it takes a lot to make me mad, i just ment that if it was an attack in what every way i didnt apprecite it and wished you PMed me with any problems you had with what you ordered bc i am willing to fix the problem. i am sorry for any miscommunication or misunderstanding in the situation.

Shadowlife25
11-14-2013, 03:47 AM
Don't sweat it dude.

Thanks again.