PDA

View Full Version : Houston meet

grimmythereaper
07-22-2013, 06:19 PM
im trying to get a meet/cruse set up in honor of bruce's memory (hookecho) im thinkg dinner meet and then a late nite cruse around the city and maybe a photoshoot with all the ctech members who show up :). let me know what date everyone is avaible to do this, all ctech members are whelcome to join no matter where your from, again just let me know a date thats good for everyone, i wanna do this with the next few weeks.

Nitro_Alltrac
07-22-2013, 11:26 PM
Depending when, I might be able to do this. I've got a lot to do here in the next six weeks before the move but I'll see what I can do. I'm here through the first part of September.

grimmythereaper
07-29-2013, 06:16 AM
Depending when, I might be able to do this. I've got a lot to do here in the next six weeks before the move but I'll see what I can do. I'm here through the first part of September.

what would best for u nitro? i can work around you and your time frame.

Nitro_Alltrac
08-11-2013, 10:57 PM
Hey Grimmy. Sorry to be late in getting back. I'm not going to be able to make it. Just too much to do with the move coming up.

grimmythereaper
08-11-2013, 11:35 PM
Hey Grimmy. Sorry to be late in getting back. I'm not going to be able to make it. Just too much to do with the move coming up.

its cool bro, i understand :) good luck with your move

WALKER
10-14-2013, 07:54 AM
Hey I'm coming down to Houston for work this week. I will be there from Oct. 15-20th. It will be my first time in Houston. What's the car scene like down there? I'd be interested in meeting up with a few fellow Celica owners if possible. Would like to see what the city has to offer. Anyone from Houston available to grab some beers, maybe see some cars?

Sorry for bumping your thread, but figured it would be easier this way than starting a new Houston meet thread.