PDA

View Full Version : I started a Celica Podcast!

presure2
06-29-2013, 08:07 PM
Hey all, been wayyyyy to long since I've been here on celicatech!
life got out of control for a long while there, and I kinda stepped away from the scene for a while.
For those who dont remember me, or know me, my name is Manny, my wife and I have a 6th gen (94 GT) Celica, with a 3rd gen 3SGTE in it, although I was probably best known here for the 5SFTE I built that eventually made 300+whp.
Anyway, I spend most of my webtime over on 6gc.net, since its 6th gen specific, and recently started a Podcast thats 6gc based.
Its not anything super serious, but it definetly is fun, and has some real good 6gc specific info in the first 5 episodes.
Thing is, I want to start to make it more of an "all generation" celica/mr2 podcast, so I could really use some help from some of you guys that have other generation celicas, especially the earlier gens.
So, if your interested so far, you can check out all the episodes by going here:
http://www.spreaker.com/user/presure2
be sure to click "more episodes" to get the first couple as well.
OR for Iphone, ect you can click here
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/6gc.net-podcast/id662366830?i=161107512&mt=2

please let us know what you think!

in either case, please follow/subscribe to the feed, and rate us on itunes, it'll really help us out down the road.

if any of you would be willing to help us out and would like to be on the podcast, please feel free to PM me here, or just text me @ (774) 6274one one five.

if you have any suggestions on episode topics, or have somthing you would like us to discuss, please feel free to contact us here, and feel free to join in the discussion, we will have about anyone who wants to talk celicas/mr2/toyota in general!

hope to hear from some of ya soon!

spitfiremk16
06-29-2013, 11:43 PM
Sounds interesting! Ill have to download these onto my ipad when i have some downtime tomorrow. Btw good to see your back with us! Your posts on 6gc saved me alot of frustration and headbanging when i built my 3sfte and with my current third gen 3sgte based stroker build.

bloodMoney
06-30-2013, 07:37 AM
I've listened to them all.

I can tell you guys that its a good blend of cars guys bullshitting about the cars they love and the wealth of knowledge that both Manny and Dustin have.

For the record, I like listening to these at work. Helps the morning go by quicker :)

Lonestag
07-08-2013, 10:04 PM
I wish I could listen at work, I'll try to check up on them some time.

Nice to hear you are doing well, about to embark on my own 5SFTE project here one of these days.

I'm jealous, I've been wanting to do a car show (been watching too much top gear), doing a podcast sounds like a blast.

bloodMoney
07-08-2013, 11:31 PM
You can offer to make a guest appearance Eli.

They've been having different 6gc members on each episode. :)

grimmythereaper
07-12-2013, 04:29 AM
i like it