PDA

View Full Version : whata y'all think about this

crymson
05-24-2013, 08:48 AM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/JDM-Toyota-Celica-ST185-RS-Special-Limited-Bumper-gt4-ST183-/360397282070?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item53e95a1b16&vxp=mtr

Worth ~$500 (after shipping)?

Hookecho
05-24-2013, 03:33 PM
Hell No!

You could do better from the dealership.

Hookecho
05-24-2013, 03:35 PM
I shipped a bumper for $60. You can buy a new bumper from he dealership for what that would cost.

Murgatroy
05-24-2013, 04:06 PM
That is just a JDM GT4 bumper. Nothing fancy there.

To get the crash bar, bumper cover, fog lights and brackets, you will pay more at the dealer.

Nitro_Alltrac
05-24-2013, 04:33 PM
I think Car Barn Bandit has one like this on his car. I think, but I could be wrong, you would only need the cover and the fog lights. I think the crash bar is the same as what you have but Michael could confirm this. The CS bumper definitely takes a different crash bar. These show up from time to time for decent prices so if you want one, be patient and you should be able to find one at a decent price and in better shape than that one.

Car_Barn_Bandit
05-24-2013, 05:11 PM
I think Car Barn Bandit has one like this on his car. I think, but I could be wrong, you would only need the cover and the fog lights. I think the crash bar is the same as what you have but Michael could confirm this. The CS bumper definitely takes a different crash bar. These show up from time to time for decent prices so if you want one, be patient and you should be able to find one at a decent price and in better shape than that one.

The fog lights and the fog light grille inserts are the only difference. The crash bar has holes for either fog light bracket already. The bumper is otherwise identical to the North American GTS and Alltrac.

If I part out the Celica, you can have first dibs, haha.