PDA

View Full Version : Lip kit

muscle_bound89@Live.com
04-27-2013, 04:24 PM
I found this lip kit that looks really cool. just wondering if it would work with my car being droped an inch and a half on ebiach lowering springs.

I dont want it sitting on the ground basically

http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w330/muckysteve/oldgt41.jpg

crymson
04-28-2013, 03:58 AM
That car is definitely dropped. I would guess ~2 inches.

Nitro_Alltrac
04-28-2013, 04:35 AM
I've seen pictures of that lip before but I've never been able to find out who makes it. One of the aggravating things with the Celicas is that there were some cool parts made for the overseas that weren't available here and are almost impossible to get here.

muscle_bound89@Live.com
04-28-2013, 05:01 AM
you can find that lip kit on bodykits.com they also have the rear lip too which is awsome. I hate the ricer ass body kits like you would see on hondas.
The one most sought after lip is the savage lip you can only get it from europe though and its a pain in the ass to get and costs way too much.

muscle_bound89@Live.com
04-28-2013, 05:02 AM
Ok so i should be good then as long as i have as much clearance as that one does. I have inch and half lowering springs. its was nuts once i took my car off of jack stands how low it droped.

muscle_bound89@Live.com
04-28-2013, 05:13 AM
One question I have. looking to replace my drivers side door. due to the rubber moulding at the top where the window is is all creased up and the sheet metal is too. are all the doors intercfhangible. I have a 1991 GTS