PDA

View Full Version : Wheel bearing...

GT-Steezy
04-20-2013, 04:10 AM
Two days before import face off and have had zero luck getting a Wheel hub assembly. Hopefully pick and pull has something to offer. Frustrating lessons about working on a car.

Lonestag
04-20-2013, 04:17 AM
The pick and pull here in town isn't too bad.
I have one I would sell at whatever pick and pull would charge if you get desperate, I'm not looking to get rid of it, but I don't really have a plan for it either.

I still don't know if i'm going to make import face off or not, going to try but I have some other stuff I'd like to do Sunday.

Would be fun though.

MCcelica
04-20-2013, 08:05 AM
I thought I blew out a wheel bearing the other day. It had that distinct metal grind from the passenger side front that changed with speed and didn't matter on turning...

But it turned out that I just had a rock that got stuck between my wheel and my rotor, braced on the caliper and resting on the hub...

Thank God.

Sorry, I'm off topic. Carry on.

GT-Steezy
04-20-2013, 02:19 PM
The pick and pull here in town isn't too bad.
I have one I would sell at whatever pick and pull would charge if you get desperate, I'm not looking to get rid of it, but I don't really have a plan for it either.

I still don't know if i'm going to make import face off or not, going to try but I have some other stuff I'd like to do Sunday.

Would be fun though.

If you feel like making some money, let me know. I need the passenger side. But like you said, you don't really want to get rid of it