PDA

View Full Version : Texas Mile

EvilSpeeder
05-09-2005, 04:23 PM
My car is slowly going back together. The tranny is out right now as I'm putting a new clutch in. After that I'll finish up the ignition stuff, install the EGT, retune, and dyno. I'm hoping for 170+ at the wheels. After that I'll start making the undertray and underbody panels for my assault on the Texas Mile. It's basically a mile long drag race (one car at a time tho) and your top speed is recorded at the end. You have about a half mile to slow down. I have no idea what this car will do, but we're going to find out. My brother is going to be there trying to break 200 on his turbo Busa. I think we're also going to take my bosses 911 X/50 and try to break 175. I'll definitely be the slowest of the group, but I think I'll be able to post an impressive number. My goal is to have the quickest (1/4 mile) and fastest (1-mile) 7A-FE celica anywhere. This car will also be road course ready and street driven.

Texas Mile Website (http://www.texasmile.com/)

Sean
05-09-2005, 10:02 PM
Wow, sounds like an adveture! I wish we had something like that up here in washington, i would be all over it.

Blackcloud
05-10-2005, 12:33 PM
I need to move.. idaho sucks