PDA

View Full Version : Halp... I can't find a post. (Ordering Toyota wiring connectors/pins/parts)

METDeath
03-10-2013, 05:49 AM
So I recall someone mentioning where to order Toyota wiring connectors.

I'm talking about ALL of them, and the pins for them. Basically I'm going to try to make a 90/91 System 10 radio harness adapter as I don't want to cut up anything that I don't absolutely have to and there isn't a prefab harness.

That or get a 92 System 10 female plug and repin my current one to match.

CriScO
03-10-2013, 06:16 AM
I think that was Tweak'd Performance.

METDeath
03-10-2013, 06:42 AM
No no... there was someone else, they posted a site that had ALL the bits and pieces.

Luni
03-10-2013, 09:57 AM
Why on earth would you want to go out of your way to install the System10 stuff? Why not just get a good head unit, a good 5 channel amp, a subwoofer (or the system 10 door panels with low depth 8s in there) and run that?

ChowChow might know where to get it. Joel (sloceli) I think knows as well.

METDeath
03-10-2013, 02:14 PM
Why on earth would you want to go out of your way to install the System10 stuff? Why not just get a good head unit, a good 5 channel amp, a subwoofer (or the system 10 door panels with low depth 8s in there) and run that?

ChowChow might know where to get it. Joel (sloceli) I think knows as well.

'cause I'm cheap... however I pretty much decided to just get the amp listed in my mods page and run new wires as my "first" thing this time. If I had a 92/93 I'd probably rock just the speakers for a while, but with the headache that a 91 appears to be for System 10 I am just going to replace the whole system.