PDA

View Full Version : BillyM from CelicaSupra.com.

BillyM
01-11-2013, 10:17 PM
Lots of Supras, but I daily my first love (Celica).

We're up there at the Dragon the same weekend this year, and looking forward to it.

Cheers,
--billyM
('85 Celica GTS)

Hookecho
01-12-2013, 01:35 AM
Cool. We'd love to meet some of the supra guys.

Facime
01-13-2013, 01:56 AM
I know your name from CS, and know you to be an extremely knowledgable guy. I have gone by "theWeezL" in the past. Ive even had the itch to get another supra now and again but have enough money pits as it is. Welcome to CTech.

Murgatroy
01-13-2013, 03:12 AM
Welcome aboard.

We met a handful of you guys up there several years back, but y'all were in a hurry.

BillyM
01-14-2013, 03:48 PM
Weezl, hey man, hope you've been well!

Murg, damn, good memory. That was what... 2007? (...and yes, we were quite late sadly.)
Good news: we'll have plenty of time to mix it up this year and I'm really looking forward to it.

Fun fact: we are already looking at double-digit swapped/turboed mk2 attendance this year. Should make for some spirited "runs".

--billyM

Murgatroy
01-14-2013, 05:02 PM
2007 sounds about right.

All the years have started to blend together, at least I can recall most of the names, faces and cars.

You guy will be impressed with Fontana, it keeps you close to the action and they have treated us really well.

BillyM
01-14-2013, 08:34 PM
I used Fontana Grill for a lunch-location last year with only one day notice, and they went so far out of their way to provide a great experience...
I told the manager they had single-handed earned the future lodging and food business for our entire group the following years.

I'm glad to hear your experience has mirrored what I expected we would receive up there.
--billyM