PDA

View Full Version : 404 problem

sbrobbs
05-08-2005, 11:22 AM
Hi,
Am new member with 1999 gen 7 celica in the uk. Trying to get info from Dr paine threads and the BGB online manuals. All I keep getting is the 404 error message Page cannot be found. Are these pages working or am I doing something wrong. Any help much appreiciated. :??:

Thumpin00gts
05-09-2005, 07:24 AM
yes the pages are down at the moment because the site they are linked to no longer exists. We will try to get that information up soon. What is it that you're after?

sbrobbs
05-09-2005, 12:45 PM
yes the pages are down at the moment because the site they are linked to no longer exists. We will try to get that information up soon. What is it that you're after?
Thanks for the reply. Am trying to sort out fault with front spots and rear fogs not working, fuses are ok. So need electrical wiring detail and part position if relays are involved were are they fitted on the car. Also body ECU I think is going faulty door open warning indicator or courtesy light don't work when doors are open. Saw something on internet about another toyota with similar problem. (don't know if you can buy these as seperate part). Toyota dealers will not answer my emails.(think they want my money.) lastly want bulbs are used in the instrument pod to do the right/left indictor arrows as one has stopped working.

dontmaytagme
06-05-2005, 02:57 AM

I found this site usefull too.. but, i admit, that i am after fixing the /comfort gauges/. the illumination for the temperature dial is dead. i'd like to know how
to fix it.

James D.
06-06-2005, 12:52 AM
this could be your LED lights, might need to replace them

dontmaytagme
06-07-2005, 10:32 PM
I think that it is the LED that is dead. Hey, that rhymes.. and I'm more of a dork for recognizing it. Back to the subject.. If the LED is out.. i'd like to see the manual pages for replacement of said LED. I have the tech articles discussed.. but this is not part of them.. at least the ones that I have.

--

Do you/the site want a copy uploaded?

ja.