PDA

View Full Version : Met some guy in Hawaii....

klapa
12-16-2012, 04:59 AM
So I am in Hawaii now for ten days. This the third day.

I got my tickets with "miles" so had a horrific 24 hour flight "experience" to get here by 10:10 PM Hawaii time. Raleigh-Minneapolis-Seattle-Honolulu. Go figure the "economy" of that for the airlines.

I had transportation already lined up and as we were the LAST flight we were the only ones on the transportation bus to the hotel.

So - we get on the bus and we are the only ones and I am talking to the bus driver - and every second sentence this guy is talking about "working on his car". My wife and I are fried from the trip (start 6:00 AM Raleigh time - end 10:30 PM Honolulu time (next day)).

Finally - I ask this guy about his car - what kind is it? It is a 1994 Toyota Celica, he answers! He tells me all about the things he has done to his car - mainly exhaust - and about what has gone wrong with it and how much he has spent. The guy LOVES his car!

He is spending WAY too much money for his parts - I hope he joins up and youz guyz treat him right! He is truly a "Celica Junkie" - tho I don't know his name. So then we share some stuff about Celicas and I turned the guy on the CelicaTech.COM and he writes it down.

Sorry - as I am on vacation I am drinking now - but I wasn't drinking then and this was a real occurrence that I wanted to share with you all.

I hope the guy joins up - he loves his Celica - I could feel that.

Aloha Mahala,

klapa

joe's gt
12-16-2012, 07:45 AM
Kudos for recruiting members!