PDA

View Full Version : Longtime reader, just registered

pytrbob
12-07-2012, 05:18 AM
And boy I'm going to need help.

Name: Pytrbob

Vehicle: 92 Celica GT-S, been wrenching on her for some months and LOVING it but she's developed some terminal issues, hoping to resurrect her with some help.
Cheers!

MCcelica
12-07-2012, 07:07 AM
Thanks for signing up. We're here to help, and we're good at it.

We like detailed questions here. We try not to be "search nazi's" but if your question isn't specific enough, we'll answer your questions with questions, or suggest searching.

Welcome aboard, and we have plenty of experience here.

Hookecho
12-07-2012, 04:29 PM
So your real name is pytrbob? How is it pronounced?

4thgenceli
12-07-2012, 04:50 PM
What the 5-0 said..

I would like to know before I totall fubar what your name is...(or speculate what it stands for).

pytrbob
12-07-2012, 07:15 PM
Thanks, I make do with a lot of research and outside help so I'm hoping I utilize y'alls experience appropriately, though I'll have to catch up on forums in general (still kind of backwoods stone-age).

My s/n is my use name IRL, it's pronounced "Peter-Bob." Kinda like "Billy-Bob" but I'm from the Cali mountains, not Tennessee ones :)

4thgenceli
12-07-2012, 07:31 PM
Thanks.

At first I was reading it as shorthand for 'pretty boob'.

Murgatroy
12-07-2012, 07:57 PM
Thanks, I make do with a lot of research and outside help so I'm hoping I utilize y'alls experience appropriately, though I'll have to catch up on forums in general (still kind of backwoods stone-age).

My s/n is my use name IRL, it's pronounced "Peter-Bob." Kinda like "Billy-Bob" but I'm from the Cali mountains, not Tennessee ones :)

I understood Peter Bob. Made perfect sense to me.

Then again I am from the mountains of Tennessee.

My best friends growing up where Billyjoe Emerson Aikens and Jackielee Lewis Aikens. Yes, their first names are two names in one.