PDA

View Full Version : Order Placed

Car_Barn_Bandit
12-02-2012, 10:23 PM
Order is under Michael Wigle.

What size tube is the FIPG? I couldn't find the FIPG red, and I assume I can use the oil pan gasket for both oil pan and tranny pan.

I also sent you a question about cutting new keys from the VIN. Had this done for my first Celica, and was curious if I could get new keys for the Camry. Thanks!

4thgenceli
12-02-2012, 10:38 PM
Engine and transmission are different fipg.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Aaron Willis
12-03-2012, 07:34 PM
Thanks for the order! Black FIPG for engine is 00295-00103, and that is what you ordered; it comes in an 82g/3.0 oz tube. Red/orange FIPG for transmission is 00295-01281, and it comes in a 100g/3.5 oz tube. Do you want me to change your order to 00295-01281 instead?

We do not ship cut keys and we can't cut a key to your VIN without your photo ID and proof of ownership, so you are better off having that done at a local dealership. They will require you to present photo ID and and proof of ownership (current title or current registration) in order to do that for you.

Car_Barn_Bandit
12-03-2012, 07:39 PM
If you could add the Red FiPG that would be awesome, I'm doing both pans. You have my number if you need me to verify.

I figured you wouldn't be able to ship for obvious reasons, but it's good to know my vehicle is still active. I was told by a local dealer my Canadian Celica is not in the database, and keys cannot me cut. Thank you.

Aaron Willis
12-03-2012, 07:47 PM
I hadn't actually verified that your Camry VIN still showed a code, but yes, it does.

Your local Toyota dealership should contact Toyota Motor Sales USA to get a key code for the Canadian Celica. Depending on the age of the vehicle, the key code may be in Toyota Canada's database, and TMS-USA can email Toyota Canada to get that code for your local dealership. We just did this a week or two ago for a local customer with a Canadian-market 4Runner.

Car_Barn_Bandit
12-03-2012, 07:53 PM
Good to know. The dealership I went to recommended that I drive to Canada and get the keys made. Needless to say, I stopped giving them my business.