PDA

View Full Version : HVAC issues

gen6
08-28-2012, 01:46 PM
looking for ac/heater or climate control circuit diagrams for 97 gen6 celica gt; ac light was flashing so i cheched compressor connector and found broken wire, when i disconnected all wires broke off, got volt meter out to check not realizing my son used it last and had the positive hooked up to amps side of meter, so not realizing this i checked voltage and shorted something;now i have no fan /ac/def/or heat, just the lights to the climate control work. { HELP !!!]

Murgatroy
08-28-2012, 06:18 PM
I am aware that you posted some childish comments in chat earlier, but I am willing to overlook that.

You made this post in another poster's thread, so I though I might help you out a little bit, and move your post to it's own thread.

You need to check your fuses first and foremost, they are there for a reason, that reason is so that they will pop before you fry your entire electrical system. I hope that helps you track your issue down.

Just a tip, don't post in the chat in all caps and make demands, and maybe folks will be more likely to help you.

richee3
08-29-2012, 09:29 PM
Like Murgatroy said, check all of your fuses first, both underneath the dash and under the hood. If all the fuses are good, you might have a fried HVAC panel. I'd be willing to bet its a fuse issue though.

bloodMoney
09-21-2012, 07:28 PM
Did you ever get this resolved?