PDA

View Full Version : Lucky to get on here again for the odd look.

klapa
07-29-2012, 09:41 PM
The "The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later." messages seem to be the norm this weekend.

I did go looking around and finally found a photo of the new Celicatech server:

http://nashdom.com/Bassets/WorkingDog.JPG

Certainly does look like a "CPU overload" to me, even if my dog's "CPU" seems to be a least a little faster than the one you have in your server, LOL.

I'm sure these are all just teething problems.

I don't know what you are paying Luni - but it is WAY too much if it is more than ~$10/Mo. IMHO.

4thgenceli
07-29-2012, 09:51 PM
Then keep your opinion to yourself.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

klapa
07-29-2012, 10:11 PM
Then keep your opinion to yourself.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Oh - come on man can't you take a joke? Just kidding - but you must admit - things are def in the toilet compared to where they used to be - jus' say'n.

Yet if you ARE SAYING that we all should keep our opinions to ourselves - unless our opinions meet some criteria - then please publish the new rules/criteria!

When it comes down to it - you need to call it like IT IS - like we say in the hardware engineering world - "the oscilloscope does not lie".

Sent from my BIONIC ABACUS using paper cups and string.

4thgenceli
07-29-2012, 10:41 PM
MUCH ANGER!!! **Edited by Luni for lots of cursing**

Klapa, Im working on this, but you gotta understand my full time job is very demanding, and to be honest, if the page loads the majority of the time for me and I see stuff going on, its mostly good enough for me.

I dont make any money doing this. I lose money doing this. So you gotta understand that it isnt always priority 1 for me to make sure my site is on the fastest server out there.