PDA

View Full Version : Pick and Pull finds

underscore
07-28-2012, 05:04 PM
I lucked out at the local Pick and Pull and managed to find 3 ST184's (1x 90/91 & 2x 92/93) and an 88-89 ST162

I grabbed everything I need but I saw a few parts other might like, if you guys think anyone might need them I'll grab'em and sell them for what they cost me.

1) ST18x Leather rear seats, upper portion only. They're a bit dusty looking but no rips or tears that I could see.
2) ST18x Leather passenger seat, minor cracks & wear
3) ST18x privacy cover, with intact hinge bits & strings. Clean fabric, but navy. I might get this for myself and dye it.
4) ST16x Auto climate control. No clue if it works but it looked clean, good for a repair at the very least.
5) ST18x 92-93 Fog Lights, between all the cars there's one good pair without damage to the lenses from what I can see.
6) The ST162 didn't have a spoiler or front lip but it did have a 2L engine. I'm not positive if it's a 3SGE but if it is the cams would be a good upgrade for someone with a 165.

Anything else someone might want? They're partially stripped but there's still lots left in them.

klapa
07-28-2012, 06:24 PM
The seats would be nice - but the shipping would be a killer.

I am about ready to transplant a turbo'd '87 3SGE into a 5th gen '93 GTS - I would like to have a backup plan in case of turbo difficulty - so I would be interested in the 4th gen N/A ECU and exhaust manifold.

Extra engine mounts might not be bad either.

Yet all of those things except the ECU would take some degree of labor to remove.

grimmythereaper
07-28-2012, 06:24 PM
good score man :)

Car_Barn_Bandit
07-28-2012, 08:13 PM
I really need to find a new steering wheel, but mine is without airbag, and I need an import from Canadia-Land.

underscore
07-28-2012, 11:07 PM
CBB I can take a look at the wheels for you, so if I understand you correctly you want a non-airbag wheel?

The seats would be nice - but the shipping would be a killer.

I am about ready to transplant a turbo'd '87 3SGE into a 5th gen '93 GTS - I would like to have a backup plan in case of turbo difficulty - so I would be interested in the 4th gen N/A ECU and exhaust manifold.

Extra engine mounts might not be bad either.

Yet all of those things except the ECU would take some degree of labor to remove.

Not to mention heavy aka expensive to ship, I'll be going back tomorrow so I'll check the ECU for you.

Car_Barn_Bandit
07-29-2012, 02:44 AM
I am looking for a non-airbag steering wheel, in grey for a 5th gen.

Grot
07-29-2012, 06:48 PM
Underscore, the skins would be much cheaper to ship.

underscore
07-29-2012, 08:08 PM
The skins?

Oh of the leather? Good idea, if I can find out how to get it off.

Car_Barn_Bandit
07-30-2012, 02:26 AM
The skins?

You have to take your time. It's done carefully.

klapa
07-30-2012, 03:10 AM
CBB I can take a look at the wheels for you, so if I understand you correctly you want a non-airbag wheel?

Not to mention heavy aka expensive to ship, I'll be going back tomorrow so I'll check the ECU for you.

Thanks underscore - I would def be interested in the N/A ECU - something between '87 and '89 would be perfect.

I can get the other stuff here - the ECU is more difficult to find.

Thanks for keeping me in mind.

klapa
07-30-2012, 03:13 AM
The skins?

Hog ring pliers - or needle nose - and much care to not rip the seat covers along the edges. You would need to remove the seats and then take some time on each of them to remove the covers.

acidice333
07-30-2012, 08:47 AM
Find me a driver widebody 5th gen fender please :D

fuzzlum
08-01-2012, 08:06 PM
I would be interested in the privacy screen, also been looking for a windshield washer pump