PDA

View Full Version : Server is too busy...

METDeath
04-28-2012, 07:04 PM
"The management" hear after referred to as "we" is aware of the issue and have put in a ticket with the hosting company. No need to text Luni with "your site is borked!one"

Car_Barn_Bandit
04-28-2012, 07:14 PM
:: post redacted because I was naughty ::

CollapsedNut
04-28-2012, 08:22 PM
But I like texting Luni with my problems

Hookecho
04-29-2012, 05:39 PM
I'll do what I want to.

MCcelica
04-30-2012, 03:08 AM
CISPA: WEBSITE BLOCKED
This site has been blocked to Americans by the U.S. Government Firewall

CBB. This is not Off Topic. It is Website Implementation. Keep political statements to Off Topic. If you would like to start a political debate about CISPA, I invite you to do so. We debated SOPA/PIPA in off topic before, and I'm sure we could do the same for CISPA. But it should be in Off Topic, and not attempting to derail a thread in WI.

Luni
04-30-2012, 06:30 AM
Indeed CBB.

Car_Barn_Bandit
04-30-2012, 06:36 AM
It wasn't meant for political discussion. I just blamed CISPA for the website stuffs. I is sorry. :sadcry:

Hookecho
04-30-2012, 06:47 AM
This thread was destined to go off topic anyway. It's our nature.

MCcelica
04-30-2012, 07:43 AM
It wasn't meant for political discussion. I just blamed CISPA for the website stuffs. I is sorry. :sadcry:

This thread was destined to go off topic anyway. It's our nature.

Fair enough. Not a huge deal, and point taken Bruce. Hence why I say it's meant (and welcomed in) Off Topic. By all means, it's welcomed to be discussed. Just not in a thread that was originally designed by the forum (and OP) to be something that members are to simply be aware of.

I'm personally interested in a debate on CISPA, but it just has to be in OT (where no holds are barred). Ready. Set. Go. :)