PDA

View Full Version : Need a 88 alltrac st165 3sgte motor please

shreddr69
03-04-2012, 08:53 PM
Hi I have a blown motor on my 88 alltrac. I need a new one. I just want a stock replacement not a st185. I just want a plug n' play app. Having a usdm would be nice as well since I'm in California and need to smog the sucker. I was just hoping someone here could direct me to someone else who may have a st165 running engine as they have become difficult to find on the JDM web sites. Thanks all!!

jaydog82
03-04-2012, 10:37 PM
Where in ca are you? You could call josh at Chico race works in sac.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

GT4times2
04-24-2012, 09:27 PM
I have one that I will be putting up for sale soon. It's an ST165 motor, but it's built (Wiseco Forged Pistons, Machined rods (Shotpeened and balanced), Rod and Main Bearings, HKS Metal Head Gasket, ARP Rod bolts, head studs etc), with timing belt, water pump, new seals etc, Oil relocation kit (Stainless steel lines, etc). You'll have to use your injectors, because it has 720cc/min injectors. (Overkill for your set up). How soon are you looking to get it? I will be pulling it out possibly next weekend. I will take pics soon. You can send me a PM if interested. It is a 1st GEN motor (ST165). The engine has about 8k miles since rebuild. I will be posting it on this forum and Alltrac.net once it's out. Just letting you know before hand. I'm a mod on AT.net, and a member here for a while. I just don't have time to post on this forum as often.

shreddr69
05-04-2012, 10:43 PM
It will be for my brothers car, I'll let him know. Thanks!

JohnNK
06-14-2012, 03:25 AM
Please send me a PM with a quote. I am also interested.

T-spoon
06-14-2012, 03:27 PM
Please send me a PM with a quote. I am also interested.

Just keep in mind you're on your own if the buying and selling rules are circumvented.