PDA

View Full Version : New Member Old Car

yotaboy91
02-27-2012, 06:50 AM
Hi, I'm Aaron
I'm a Engeering Student to East Carolina University and I have a 1991 Celica ST

My aunt outright gave me the car with a list of issues.

Currently I need to replace the power steering rack and pump
Replace the shocks
And diagnose the cruise control

My other car right now is an 2003 Olds Alero with an CAI and Eibach Springs. I'd done alot of LED lighting and stereo work in the car but I've currently removed it all to sell the car

Currently my Celica is largely stock except for a cosmo racing short shifter and WAI and it will probably remain that way except im looking at mimo headers and doing a highflow exhuast (going to avoid a fart can)

Little fact about me, I'm not an internet person so i have poor etiquette online.

It seems I'm having difficulty uploading pics of my Celica it has a nice new paint job too. The file sizes appear to be too large

Hope yall are helpful and i dont bug ya too bad

Cavanagh
02-27-2012, 07:17 AM
Welcome to Celicatech! Search around for questions you may have and dont hesitate to ask. It's going to be tough to get an aftermarket exhaust and not sound fart cannish since you have a 1.6L. But I'm sure people know some options that I do not know about.(since I haven't owned one for about 5 years)

UtahSleeper
02-27-2012, 07:55 AM
Welcome aboard. How big are the pics? Maybe resize them in paint.

yotaboy91
02-27-2012, 02:46 PM
About 2.8 somthings mb maybe, as far as the exhuast i told my muffler man i was going to get the headers and i want the exhuast diameter to be the same size as the exit all highflow but as quiet as possible. He said it was releiving to hear quiet for once and that he could do it

MCcelica
02-27-2012, 10:47 PM
If it's on windows right click the picture, hit edit. Once it opens hit Ctrl+W, bring both down to 50. Save and exit. Golden.

yotaboy91
02-27-2012, 11:28 PM