But I won't be wearied long
I got the California blues and I'm
Sure gonna leave you here

Hey, hey, hey
I got the California blues and I'm
Sure gonna leave you here
I may ride the blind
I aint got no railroad fare

I've got emergency numbers if I need to holler at anyone on here. I haven't had the money to make repairs on my transmission, so this trip should be interesting. I am driving south through Memphis, Little Rock, Amarillo, Albuquerque and Vegas on my way back west.

Many mistakes were made when I did this 2 years ago. Many painful lessons were learned. Many bridges, demolished. I am a wiser man, and I look forward to seeing you all on the other side.

I'll be linking a photo stream of the trip so you can at least derive some entertainment.

CBB

CollapsedNut
01-28-2012, 01:06 PM
Goin back so soon?

The Captain
01-28-2012, 01:46 PM
I'm sorry.

Car_Barn_Bandit
01-28-2012, 03:04 PM
Unless I want to work my way up to supervise a drafting department for a tool and die company, I need to move where my hardwork and determination will be rewarded.

I wanted to design buildings when I was 9 years old. I listened to counselors in High School tell me it was a waste of time. I'm paying out my ass for the education. I'm going to design buildings.

Eric Barrera
01-28-2012, 05:57 PM
I'm treating you to some dinner once you settle in. Let me know when u get into town man.

Car_Barn_Bandit
01-28-2012, 10:56 PM
Me gusta cena.

Sent via Imperial Comlink

CollapsedNut
01-28-2012, 11:19 PM
I wish you luck on your journey.

Car_Barn_Bandit
01-29-2012, 10:22 PM
Sitting in Nashville eating my late lunch. Stupid Parthenon is closed until April. Damn you misleading interwebs!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d036408a-b910-2b49.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d036408a-b8d1-a573.jpg

Eric Barrera
01-29-2012, 11:12 PM
As soon as u get here, u better text me!

Car_Barn_Bandit
01-30-2012, 02:12 AM
Got me a code 25 and 26. O2 sensor crap out? Its brand new...

CollapsedNut
01-30-2012, 02:44 AM
eh, your mpg will go down. Keep trucking says I

CollapsedNut
01-30-2012, 02:49 AM
On topic with you're thread title. Sometimes I feel I have no destiny, no greater goal, no purpose. I don't think I'm depressed, just lacking a reason for being. At work I play the cheerful game and people think I am just the happiest person alive, but inside I know its just a game.
How do you keep going after all the hardships you've been though? What drives you on?

Car_Barn_Bandit
01-30-2012, 03:03 AM
Faith.

Ill have a longer response when I get to my hotel tonight.

Eric, text me your damn, new number.

Eric Barrera
01-30-2012, 03:21 AM
Just texted you man.

I forgot my old iPhone stored all my numbers in contacts. Fail

Car_Barn_Bandit
01-30-2012, 08:15 AM
I've had a goal since I was little kid, to design buildings. I've had a lot of my plans go wrong and a lot of people tell me to give it up.

It's my passion, and it drives to succeed. I was blessed with discovering this early in my life. I know others don't always get to this point in life, but I am happy to have found it.

Look at the things you love to do, talk to others who share the interest and come up with a way to work doing that so you never work a day in your life. Life isn't about being wealthy, powerful, or famous. Life is about being happy and using your passions to make the world a better place. The journey is long, and you always get sidetracked, lost and frustrated. We learn lessons, accept ourselves, and move on as we gain wisdom over knowledge.

I fall back on my faith in a Creator and trust that I will do what I need to do in this life.