PDA

View Full Version : Car gauges!!!

gen5dream
01-23-2012, 06:22 AM
I need to know the best kind of car gauges out there. I was looking at the Autometer gauges and really liked their look and set up and the fact you can really set them up with warning signals and all. I'm just wondering if its they are reliable and well basically good. If you have better gauge companies to suggest please do and with a link. thanks!

96stgreendemon
01-23-2012, 03:33 PM
I've heard nothing but good things about them, I'm running glowshift gauges myself, I know some people have their issues with them, but I personally know that their customer service is excellent. Check out endurancemotorsports.net and if you see something you like I can get you a good deal on them, it's a friends buisness

4thgenceli
01-23-2012, 04:11 PM
Gauges are highly individualized. I can't say 'Go get brand XYZ, it's the only one that'll work'. You'll hear differing statements about all the manufacturers.

Hipster Lawrence
01-25-2012, 02:06 AM
Autometer has some really nice gauges. And also some econo type gauges that are good as well.

They are used in Winston cup cars if that tells you anything.

gen5dream
01-25-2012, 08:45 AM
Yeah I've been checking out the different sellers of autometer gauges so far I found an online seller with the lowest prices, thanks for the info

jaydog82
01-25-2012, 04:24 PM
I'm using prosport gauges from twosrus.com real nice so far, nothing but electronic here.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk