01-04-2012, 09:19 PM
Through crawling the web I found these bad boys for TWM Performance products:

I'm a spambot
I'm a tool
I'm a shyster
I'm a hustler
I'm a cheapskate
I'm an unethical businessman

They date back from some time ago but I don't know if they still work.. I'm going to check it out tonight.

Feel free to give it a shot and post back here if they work or not:

www.tmwerformance.com

Luni
01-04-2012, 09:33 PM
If you TWM guys arent going to pay vendor fee (yes I know its you, this IP address matches Austins), Im going to ban the whole IP range.

Im getting sick and tired of telling you guys to pay like everyone else, and having you try and circumvent the system. My fee isnt unreasonable at all.

CollapsedNut
01-05-2012, 12:45 AM
Dick move TWM. Makes me not wanna buy from you...

Hookecho
01-05-2012, 02:06 AM
If you TWM guys arent going to pay vendor fee (yes I know its you, this IP address matches Austins), Im going to ban the whole IP range.

Im getting sick and tired of telling you guys to pay like everyone else, and having you try and circumvent the system. My fee isnt unreasonable at all.

Well, Myself and Seth have sent cease and desist PMs to him several times. The guy has no intention of stopping. There will be a next time so have no fear.

METDeath
01-05-2012, 04:04 AM
I wonder if any of the codes are good for more than a few bucks off list price... 'cause the "sales" they had before tended to suck at merely 10% to 20% tops off.

4thgenceli
01-05-2012, 04:31 AM
I wonder if any of the codes are good for more than a few bucks off list price... 'cause the "sales" they had before tended to suck at merely 10% to 20% tops off.

15% off.

91Atrac
01-06-2012, 09:48 AM
I'd be interested in this if it goes for a better discount then 10-20%

4thgenceli
01-06-2012, 04:23 PM
I'd be interested in this if it goes for a better discount then 10-20%

They wont