Coilvers
ST185
P/N MR-CDK-TCE-AT $850 USD Shipped

allTRACway
12-27-2011, 07:10 PM
Are these new or are they used and do you have multiple sets of these

RedRkt01
12-27-2011, 07:20 PM
I am a dealer for Megan Racing so all products are shipped new. I have multiple sets that can be shipped at anytime.

CollapsedNut
12-28-2011, 12:00 AM
Nice deal.

Ghost
12-31-2011, 08:31 PM
can these go lower if we do a group buy ?

celica9303
01-02-2012, 07:32 PM
Is this a special one time price kevin? How long do we have at this price?
What model? I assume the base model. Or they only make one lol

Did megan ever fix the brake line mounts or is it an application for more then just our celica's?
That's the one thing that's kept me from ordering in the past....shouldn't have to use zipties on a product designed for a specific vehicle. But for this price and knowing I need a new setup I can be persuaded........ have to wait for tax time

4thgenceli
01-02-2012, 10:09 PM

Did megan ever fix the brake line mounts or is it an application for more then just our celica's?
That's the one thing that's kept me from ordering in the past....shouldn't have to use zipties on a product designed for a specific vehicle. But for this price and knowing I need a new setup I can be persuaded........ have to wait for tax time

For what it's worth, I had no issue with the brake line mounts and my st162.

Eric Barrera
01-02-2012, 10:33 PM
if we can get them cheaper for a group buy, I might be interested, but I would also have to wait for taxes.

Ghost
01-03-2012, 02:45 AM

theres no issue with the brake line a few people up here run them on their st184. i am looking to purchase these soon. a lower price and group would be right up my ally.

celica9303
01-03-2012, 09:14 AM
I was told by some they had to ziptie the rears because of the brake line holder or some thing like that....I think murg even had an issue with install.....

Still interested regardless.

celica9303
01-03-2012, 09:15 AM
I was told by some they had to ziptie the rears because of the brake line holder or some thing like that....I think murg even had an issue with install.....

Still interested regardless.

RedRkt01
01-03-2012, 05:56 PM
Guys, I have sold a bunch of these and have had nothing but good reviews. There may be an issue or two out there, but nothing has ever been reported back to me....at least not that I can remember. And that includes Murg because I sold his units to him.

As far as the price goes.....I'm really quite surprised that anyone (especially on this fourm) would think they're going to get coilovers for cheaper than $850 shipped. No offense to anyone here, but come back to planet Earth cuz 'lower' is just crazy talk! I don't move huge amounts of volume so I have razor thin margins. And that makes it difficult to sell even at this price. If you can't spare $850 for coilovers, you're probably not in the market for that kind of an upgrade. In reality you'd be better off getting some poly bushings to tighten up the suspension first. You're going to need to for coilovers anyway.......and that upgrade is far cheaper than the coilovers.

9303, I'll be sticking with this price to stay competitive.

celica9303
01-03-2012, 06:57 PM
Awesome kevin. This price is the best I've seen. Even ebay auctions for these are $100-$200 more then your price. Will definatly purchase through you. No need for a groupbuy this is the lowest price you guys will see........

CollapsedNut
01-03-2012, 11:46 PM
Yeah I was gonna say... This is a good deal. This IS group buy price. Once Tim gets his 4th gen on the road and tells me the 5th gen megans work on the 4th gen for sure, I'll be ordering mine. How long is this price good for?

CriScO
01-03-2012, 11:59 PM
Once Tim gets his 4th gen on the road and tells me the 5th gen megans work on the 4th gen for sure
I was thinking the same thing, but you know we'll be waiting a LONG ass time, right? :hehe:

CollapsedNut
01-04-2012, 12:01 AM
LMAO That's why I asked how long the price was good for

Eric Barrera
01-04-2012, 01:16 AM
This is true. I might just buy some lowering springs on some kyb's off of him.

I'm going to need those bushings too

RedRkt01
01-04-2012, 09:59 PM
Me and Tim move at similar speeds. He has kids and I have a huge house projects..... Much love Tim! don't let these bozos clown on ya!

The prices are good indefinitely.

Ghost
01-07-2012, 08:03 PM
not to be gay or anything but its $850 shipped pretty much on every site. willing to do price match ? if found lower ?

joe's gt
01-08-2012, 07:19 AM
As far as the price goes.....I'm really quite surprised that anyone (especially on this fourm) would think they're going to get coilovers for cheaper than $850 shipped. No offense to anyone here, but come back to planet Earth cuz 'lower' is just crazy talk! I don't move huge amounts of volume so I have razor thin margins. And that makes it difficult to sell even at this price. If you can't spare $850 for coilovers, you're probably not in the market for that kind of an upgrade. In reality you'd be better off getting some poly bushings to tighten up the suspension first. You're going to need to for coilovers anyway.......and that upgrade is far cheaper than the coilovers.

^^ This!!! I'd jump on this if i had the money. Great Deal!

RedRkt01
01-09-2012, 08:28 PM
not to be gay or anything but its $850 shipped pretty much on every site. willing to do price match ? if found lower ?

How about I just buy it for you?

Reread this:
I don't move huge amounts of volume so I have razor thin margins. And that makes it difficult to sell even at this price. If you can't spare $850 for coilovers, you're probably not in the market for that kind of an upgrade.

Murgatroy
01-09-2012, 08:42 PM
This is a good price on a good product from a good seller.

Yes, my clips didn't fit for the brake lines. However, instead of taking a few seconds to hit it with a file (which would have opened it up for a perfect fit) I ziptied them since I couldn't find a file.

Chaos is an experiment in doing everything in the most wrong fashion and still working.

I have two years, 8,000+ miles on the coilovers and they still feel great.

RedRkt01
03-13-2012, 02:32 AM
So I figured I'd let this go until tax season. Seeing as Xmas and New Years didn't give this thread much traction perhaps this is the right time of year.

So let's start over.

Anyone interested?

celica9303
10-10-2013, 04:18 AM
Still in business Kevin?

RedRkt01
10-10-2013, 09:45 PM
I am!

celica9303
02-18-2014, 07:18 AM
Your Price still good on the st184(fwd) coilovers? If so what's the timeline. This is the cheapest price I've found, and would rather support you rather than ebay/amazon.

I'll pm you if you'd rather talk there, I'll be ready to purchase with in the next few weeks.

celica9303
02-21-2014, 01:25 AM
Kevin?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

4thgenceli
02-21-2014, 04:10 AM
#tapsmic

celica9303
02-22-2014, 11:37 PM
Kevin you have a private message