PDA

View Full Version : BGB isn't loading

New Guy
11-16-2011, 09:23 PM
Is there a post I missed or something? I can't for the life of me get any of the TEWD for the 4th gen to load. Is my post count too low? I can get some 5/6th gen stuff to load, though...

klapa
11-23-2011, 12:47 AM
To access the BGB you need to be at least a "contributing" member of the site - this means only that you have donated maybe $5-$10.

Well worth the investment just for access to the BGB - not to mention the expert advice available here from other members.

Luni
11-23-2011, 06:38 PM
Im not sure if that BGB is complete. If it doesnt load, or doesnt work it generally means we dont have it. We made the templates for it but not the content it calls. I dunno.

klapa
11-24-2011, 01:11 AM
Im not sure if that BGB is complete. If it doesnt load, or doesnt work it generally means we dont have it. We made the templates for it but not the content it calls. I dunno.

Luni,

If you are interested - I have the complete paper BGB for the 1986 Celica and would have no qualms about un-binding it and over some period of time running it through our laser scanner at work that has a document feeder.

It would take some time though - so let me know if you need it.