PDA

View Full Version : New discount codes at www.LithiaToyotaParts.com - Fall 2011

Aaron Willis
11-04-2011, 12:58 AM
To thank our repeat customers and to invite new people to try ordering online, we are releasing three new coupon codes today!

Spend $150 or more and take $15 off your total with promotional code: 8u5vCeMFgGo7
Spend $300 or more and take $30 off your total with promotional code: uWK4bUkngN9x
Spend $750 or more and take 10% off your total with promotional code: f9CcZu5YeqPa

To get the discount, you must place the order yourself at www.LithiaToyotaParts.com and you must enter the appropriate discount code during checkout. The best way to order is to paste the part numbers you want into the Search Multiple Part Numbers page, linked off the left side of the main page at LithiaToyotaParts.com (do not choose a vehicle). There are hundreds of part numbers that you can search for on the forums we sponsor, especially where we have listed part numbers for others. Take advantage of those resources and save some money. We can confirm part numbers where necessary, but we will not be able to apply the discount if we have to provide all the part numbers or otherwise create the order for you. And we can always update your account if you'd like to see part numbers while you shop - just ask!

These codes will be valid from now through November 30 2011. The discount cannot be applied to any parts that are already specially priced, such as TRD parts, or to commercial accounts. Shipping costs do not count toward your total and only one coupon can be applied per order. You can use the codes as many times as you like until they expire.

Feel free to forward this to your friends if you like. And thanks for the continued support!

MCcelica
11-04-2011, 09:12 AM
Question. Would this apply to C60 Transmissions? Like, the whole thing?

Hookecho
11-04-2011, 12:44 PM
I hope it's good on purchases under $100. In fact, I rarely spend over $50 on a single purchase.

allTRACway
11-04-2011, 08:10 PM
will you have military discounts

Aaron Willis
11-05-2011, 02:39 AM
I hope it's good on purchases under $100. In fact, I rarely spend over $50 on a single purchase.Sorry, but we are asking you to step up a little to get the incentive.

Question. Would this apply to C60 Transmissions? Like, the whole thing?It should, as long as we don't already have it promo priced!

will you have military discountsThe site is programmed with discount pricing just for shopping with us, and you can get an extra discount with these codes. If we gave any more discounts it probably wouldn't be worthwhile to even take the order.

As promised, codes are posted! Enjoy!

Masani
11-05-2011, 03:53 AM
I'm getting a error 500 page. Internal server error.

Aaron Willis
11-05-2011, 04:05 AM
Is it STILL doing that? This is getting silly. Three days they've been playing with it now. Give it a try again later or tomorrow, please. I will call their help line if it's not working again in the morning.

KAOS
05-23-2013, 01:40 AM
I'm about to place a huge order, are there any current Promo Codes? :D :D :D

FrunkMonkey
05-23-2013, 09:43 PM
No sir. Nothing at this time.

-Tracy