PDA

View Full Version : what oil psi gauge to buy..

acidice333
10-16-2011, 01:39 AM
so my oil psi gauge crapped out and i was in the market looking to get a new one..

what do you guys think about the aem 30-4407?
http://www.maperformance.com/products/aem_30-4407.jpg

i was looking for digital ones but nothing caught my eye except this one.

4thgenceli
10-16-2011, 02:24 AM
I wouldn't want to spend that much on a gauge..

Prosport has some nice looking digital gauges for less than that. I have their boost gauge and soon will order the rest (water temp, oil pressure, oil temp and prolly a wideband at the end).

acidice333
10-16-2011, 03:01 AM
Right..I forgot about those Prosports...

Slider
10-20-2011, 12:00 AM
Prosport from what I've seen look nice but it's a hit or miss with their senders. Do a search on a google and see what I mean it's not just a select few people either it looks like it's all over nasioc, some people are on their third oil pressure sender, at least they do send you replacement ones.

Rickstar22
10-23-2011, 07:28 AM
Prosport from what I've seen look nice but it's a hit or miss with their senders. Do a search on a google and see what I mean it's not just a select few people either it looks like it's all over nasioc, some people are on their third oil pressure sender, at least they do send you replacement ones.

Good to know... I just ordered 3 gauges from them (OP,AF,Boost) for my Supra. Heard mostly all good things about them, so I pulled the trigger...