PDA

View Full Version : Interest in Mounts

mong@logicmotors
10-06-2011, 12:39 AM
Alright so as many of you already know, we are teaming up with Innovative to start producing mounts for the the Celica's. Our first focus though will be with the ST chassis mounts. How many of you would be interested in these mounts if we offered it for the community? To kick it off, we would make it with 60a polyurethane with an upgraded mount. Any input would be great.

Murgatroy
10-06-2011, 12:44 AM
ST, as in the AT160/180/AT200 or ST as in ST16x/18x/20x platform?

Will these be inserts, or complete bolt on mounts?

I guess the question is, the S series engine or the A series?

While I would like to see more parts and vendors taking an interest in the A series, the S series is a much bigger portion of the market.

CollapsedNut
10-06-2011, 01:18 AM
IF they are going to be priced in a reasonable area, and for a ST162 3sge engine, I would like some.

mong@logicmotors
10-06-2011, 06:28 PM
ST, as in the AT160/180/AT200 or ST as in ST16x/18x/20x platform?

Will these be inserts, or complete bolt on mounts?

I guess the question is, the S series engine or the A series?

While I would like to see more parts and vendors taking an interest in the A series, the S series is a much bigger portion of the market.

These will be complete mounts and not inserts. The first mounts that come out will be for the S series, and A series is more than likely to come out later.

mong@logicmotors
10-06-2011, 06:29 PM
IF they are going to be priced in a reasonable area, and for a ST162 3sge engine, I would like some.

I love how you said reasonable and not "cheap". LOL, but we will be reasonable.