PDA

View Full Version : What to Borrow--3sgte and 4age motor mounts

mong@logicmotors
10-05-2011, 01:42 AM
Hey Everyone,

Logic Motorsports has teamed up with innovative mounts and we are in the process of producing aftermarket mounts for the 3s and 4a motors. Once we make oem replacements, we will move onto the next step which is bolt on swap mount kits. Any who, we are still looking for a complete set of 3sgte and 4age mounts to borrow for design purposes. The bushings can be bad, but as long as the mount itself is not seriously damaged or broken, it will be fine. Any help would be great. We will appreciate it and most definitely remember those who helped us. We will pay for shipping cost and as soon as we are done, will return it. Looking forward to your help.

alltracman78
10-05-2011, 02:31 AM
Do you just need front/back or do you also need both sides?

klapa
10-05-2011, 02:44 AM
Same question here - I have extra front and rear 5th gen front and rear mounts - but do not have the left and right trans mounts.

mong@logicmotors
10-05-2011, 03:20 AM
Same question here - I have extra front and rear 5th gen front and rear mounts - but do not have the left and right trans mounts.

Front and rear mounts and left and right trans mounts if possible, but if I have to piece together, than I just may have to roll with that also.

klapa
10-13-2011, 12:42 AM
Well - I have two new front mounts - one is factory Toyota and another aftermarket (NAPA) - they seem to be identical.

I thought I would have a rear - but it turns out that the one I just pulled out of my car is slightly different from the factory mount I put back in.

I will be back into it this weekend and perhaps will check my side mounts.

Let me know if I can help.

mong@logicmotors
10-17-2011, 08:42 PM
We actually are in production in the process of producing 3sgte and 4age mounts. If I'm correct, as long as you guys have the adapter brackets, then these mounts should work fine.