PDA

View Full Version : This is why Lithia Toyota rocks!

PearlJammzz
09-11-2011, 05:40 PM
I ordered a bunch of parts last week from Lithia Toyota off of their lithistoyotaparts.com website. In the comments I asked to have stickers (Of the unicorn variety I THINK. I can't see on the order page what I specifically requested, just the supplier's response) added to my order. I promptly received an e-mail stating that:

"Thanks Brian! We are all out of stickers, but we may be able to scrounge up some temporary tattoos. Are pixies an acceptable 2nd choice?"

Of course it was! So I get my box of parts and have of course completely forgot about my sticker request. I open up the box and the first thing I notice is a fat bag of stickers/tattoos lol. How awesome is that? Here is a pic of some of them that I spread out :-p.

http://i.imgur.com/FcX9K.jpg

Thanks guys for the wonderful tats! I'll see if I can get Luni to put a few on and we'll post pics lol.

Hookecho
09-11-2011, 05:51 PM
LOLZ!

CollapsedNut
09-11-2011, 06:53 PM
EPIC!

Doowstados
09-11-2011, 08:33 PM
Haha. I might need to order some "parts" from Lithia soon...

alltracNyx
09-12-2011, 02:34 AM
Pics required, although if Luni puts a butterfly tattoo on his ass, I don't wanna see it.

CriScO
09-12-2011, 03:41 AM
Pics required, although if Luni puts a butterfly tattoo on his ass, I don't wanna see it.
Don't lie.

The Captain
09-12-2011, 05:40 AM
I do!!

MCcelica
09-12-2011, 07:53 AM
Lol that's awesome.

METDeath
09-12-2011, 10:07 AM
You guys should really start filling out the special requests sections on your local pizza delivery orders... things like pizza must be cut into isosceles triangles and such...

PearlJammzz
09-12-2011, 01:18 PM
^^^I wish I knew some complex mathmatical design I could request my pizza be cut in lol.

I will TRY to get papabear to put the butterfly tat on his ass and get a picture. That won't be an easy task though...

Waffles!
09-12-2011, 01:41 PM
Pics required, although if Luni puts a butterfly tattoo on his ass, I need to see it.

Fixed.

donteatbugs
09-12-2011, 01:51 PM
HMMM, Tramp stamp papa bear?

FrunkMonkey
09-12-2011, 08:57 PM
I ordered a bunch of parts last week from Lithia Toyota off of their lithistoyotaparts.com website. In the comments I asked to have stickers (Of the unicorn variety I THINK. I can't see on the order page what I specifically requested, just the supplier's response) added to my order. I promptly received an e-mail stating that:

"Thanks Brian! We are all out of stickers, but we may be able to scrounge up some temporary tattoos. Are pixies an acceptable 2nd choice?"

Of course it was! So I get my box of parts and have of course completely forgot about my sticker request. I open up the box and the first thing I notice is a fat bag of stickers/tattoos lol. How awesome is that? Here is a pic of some of them that I spread out :-p.

Thanks guys for the wonderful tats! I'll see if I can get Luni to put a few on and we'll post pics lol.

No problem! Aaron Told me of your request knowing that I have two young daughters who love stickers and tattoos.
The girls thought the story was very funny and got to work right away picking out some "good ones" just for you! I will show them the thread later on so they know their hard work was appreciated.

Minus the tramp stamped pappa bear of course.

PearlJammzz
09-12-2011, 09:14 PM
I believed they have earned there right to see a tramp stamped papa bear haha ;). Or maybe earned the right to not have to see that....ever O:-).

FrunkMonkey
09-12-2011, 09:20 PM
I believed they have earned there right to see a tramp stamped papa bear haha ;). Or maybe earned the right to not have to see that....ever O:-).

Keep it PG and they can be in on the tramp stamp :)

I am sure they would think that was funny as hell!

The Captain
09-12-2011, 10:34 PM
http://www.celicatech.com/gallery/files/5/7/2/1/hairybutterfly.jpg
Butterfly Bear.

Hookecho
09-12-2011, 11:21 PM
Are you that bored John? Lol

MCcelica
09-12-2011, 11:41 PM
Yes, he clearly is.