View Full Version : Can Someone identify this for me?

09-08-2011, 05:04 PM
Okay so I've been Looking around for awhile now, an I Came across alot of vinyl paints an all that stuff or the sorts. However this caught my eye, an Im new to all of this, can anyone tell me what they think was used to acheive these results.

Can anyone tell me what was used to do Something like this? Like a Type of product. Im looking to do Not the same but pretty Damn close, an i want the absolute best Product to buy for this.

Also the Door photo can anyone indentify What was used, like fabric wise?

Finally if anyone has any Links, sites, or any type of Site recommendations for me, this would be very appreciated, Thank you.

09-08-2011, 06:01 PM
You're probably better off looking for a wrap product on the plastic parts. You can paint, but I have never seen "great" results from a rattle can. The fabric looks to be some kind of upholstery fabric. You're best of using a high quality upholstery material because it has a good backing, and will stand up to abuse.

Why the want to ghey up your interior?

09-08-2011, 06:31 PM

09-08-2011, 07:20 PM
Not sure on thier product, but for my interior I used plastic fusion from lowes to redo the black and seems to work well so for. I tried the vinyl paint from auto zone on some parts in my corolla and it appears to hold up so far.

May want to check various fabric ships for the material.

I would say buy some various plastic spares and test differnt products.

09-09-2011, 05:30 AM
I find for painting plastic inserts in a car, the best option is to use a Testors model paint that you buy at a hobby store. You can usually get it in a spray can and it is made to paint plastic parts of model cars.

09-10-2011, 03:54 PM
For plastic, Kyrlon Fusion is pretty awesome... just make sure to clean it very very much...