PDA

View Full Version : New from Victoria, TX

stephen_lee
08-27-2011, 05:29 PM
Hi I'm Stephen, and i have been in the celica game a while (5 years or so).

So far i have owned:

1994 ST manual:
Black. Stock mostly, had a set of rims, carPC, Apexi N1 muffler. Lost to a durando making an illegal turn.

1994 ST auto:
Red. Again, mostly stock. Auto-manual conversion. CarPC. Rims. Lost to a truck driver on the cell phone.

1995 ST auto:
White. My current DD. Rims, Intake(cause stock ripped lol) 2" exhaust with an OEM lexus muffler and resonator (silent), CarPC, SS brake lines.

1994 GT auto:
My v6 swap. Its been converted to a manual. getting a 3vz w/ E53 and lsd. I have most of the parts, i just need time lol

stephen_lee
08-27-2011, 05:38 PM
Also, I'm 21 and an IT tech

Nitro_Alltrac
08-27-2011, 06:02 PM
Welcome Stephen! You'll find this is a great place with a lot of helpful people. The V6 swap sounds cool.

There are several of us here in Texas. I'm in San Antonio, Grimmy is in Houston and MixMaster is in Austin.

stephen_lee
08-27-2011, 07:47 PM
Yeah, im about 2 hours from Austin, Houston, Corpus, San Antonio.

here is a link to my V6 build thread
6gc.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=72629

Nitro_Alltrac
08-28-2011, 10:14 PM
Check the US meet section here. I've got a posting up about a meet in the Hill Country in October. It's with some MR Spyder guys. I went last year and it was a blast.

manda
08-28-2011, 10:26 PM
welcome! and YAY! for another 6 gen owner :D

stephen_lee
08-29-2011, 02:30 AM
Thanks guys! I have been to the hill country runs a few times, I even tried to host one this spring for 6gc.net, but the turnout was low, I think I made the route too long, as we went through lime creek, and a section I have never heard anyone mention Cow Creek. Cow Creek was a little shorter than lime creek, but was full of considerably better scenery, though slightly more dangerous as there were water crossings w/o siderails.

The V6 has been very exciting for me so far, and I hope to get it running SOON as I'll have considerably more funds freed up at the end of this week. Once the V6 is running and all the swap grimlins are worked out, I'm changing over to a megasquirt ecu.. work all that out, and then I plan to turbo up to 400whp. If I hit more than that I will have to consider an AWD conversion as well. :)