PDA

View Full Version : The Philosophy side of modifying cars

nuclearhappines
08-15-2011, 02:58 AM
This survey idea was spawned by a thread on the 3000GT Message board called 'The Philosophy side of modifying cars' ...

The general premise of that thread is that the more you know about your power goals (before buying a single performance part) the faster and cheaper it is for you to reach your power goals....

Most of us know this to be true after building several engines for the same chassis or building several setups (All motor, nitrous, turbo, 2nd turbo...etc) on the same engine ...

I've put together a survey monkey survey on this topic to try and gauge what people have gone through on their quest to modify their cars.

I kind of want to see if my experiences are unique to my own journey or if this is more widespread.

It's a very quick 7 question survey ... click on the link below to go to survey monkey

The Downside of Modifying (http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TZDPXDF)

Appreciate your time and input...

and I will report back with the numbers as soon as we have enough feedback..

PS: feel free to spread the link to other message boards that you participate in... it's a general survey for all enthusiasts ...

Hookecho
08-15-2011, 03:20 AM
Hey Stranger.

Glad you could pop in with an anonymous survey that proves to our wives that we have a problem.

4thgenceli
08-15-2011, 03:38 AM
Hey Stranger.

Glad you could pop in with an anonymous survey that proves to our wives that we have a problem.

Werd.

The 2nd to last question...my 'project' has never officially ran. How do I factor that in?

Lonestag
08-15-2011, 04:12 AM
Man, that survey made me feel like a newb.

Nice to see you poke your head in here man.

Masani
08-15-2011, 08:59 AM
I'm not sure if I feel newbish for my answers or not. I have less the 500 dollars worth of parts laying around..

tuner4life
08-15-2011, 03:15 PM
Hey Stranger.

This^

Murgatroy
08-15-2011, 07:54 PM
That user name seems familiar...

I went ahead and did the survey too brother. Come by more often.