PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself

jimbeamerziggy
07-21-2011, 04:56 AM
Hello everyone. I'm james, and i just got me my first celica. An 89 GT-S 5 speed with 90k. I Gotta say so far she's the most fun I've had driving since my old 325i, and I got her for one tenth the price I paid for the bmw. So I'm pretty stoked. I'm 24 and no car expert, but I'm getting into it. I actually bought this car for my first project, my goal? To be better than my buddies 94 integra... any advice is definitely appreciated, I can see that there is a lot of knowledge here.

manda
07-21-2011, 05:03 AM
Welcome to CTech! You can find pretty much any info you may need somewhere around here... and the community is great as well.
Good luck with the project, and post some pics as soon as you can!

The Captain
07-21-2011, 05:14 AM
Welcome!

Mr.Rift
07-21-2011, 05:33 AM
Welcome

grimmythereaper
07-21-2011, 05:36 AM
welcome and i second what manda said :)

jimbeamerziggy
07-21-2011, 05:50 AM
Heh, so I'm a little embarassed, I tried posting some pictures from my phone and got a strange error, so I tried a few more times, same error... but apparantly the pics did post, so now I have four copies of each pic. Stupid phone won't let me delete, ill try again later. But um, feel free to look through them on my profile. Ill get it figured out.

jimbeamerziggy
07-21-2011, 08:44 PM
Right that's the thing, I've found the place where I'm supposed to delete the extras no problem. I check them, I click delete selected, I click OK on the notification window, the page refreshes, and the flippin pics are still there. I've tried with my phone and with my pc. Same issue.