PDA

View Full Version : mirror control

celica9303
06-30-2011, 11:13 PM
Hey I'm looking to attempt to replace my missing jdm mirror control(relay for the folding mirrors) I found a pic of it with the pn but it doesn't work. Do you guys have another way of possibly finding one? I really don't want to buy another set of mirrors for just the relay/control box.

P/n I have: 87989-20030

Thanks!

Also would like a price for an rc front bumper cover/reinforcments.

Aaron Willis
07-01-2011, 06:56 PM
Hey I'm looking to attempt to replace my missing jdm mirror control(relay for the folding mirrors) I found a pic of it with the pn but it doesn't work. Do you guys have another way of possibly finding one? The part number doesn't work on Toyota's system. We'll ask our importer if they can get it for us and let you know what they say when we hear back from them.

Also would like a price for an rc front bumper cover/reinforcments.As always, you can just take the part numbers to the Multiple Part Number Search page at LithiaToyotaParts.com and plug them in to get pricing or place the order. DO NOT select a vehicle...just use the part numbers.

celica9303
07-01-2011, 07:29 PM
Thank you aaron. I can see if I can get you a pic of the mirror control box if you want it.

Aaron Willis
07-01-2011, 07:32 PM
That's not necessary. The part number is all we need. Thanks for the offer, though.

Aaron Willis
07-06-2011, 06:21 PM
We just heard back from our supplier. Unfortunately, they cannot get that mirror control box for us.

celica9303
07-06-2011, 08:30 PM
Thanks aaron! It was worth a shot.