PDA

View Full Version : 4age st 20v help into a 92 celica AT180

blaze92celi
06-13-2011, 06:37 PM
I been doing this swap for 3months now and still hasn't started im having I would guess electric problems but I dont kno what else to do. So far I got my engine engine harness front dr.tweak so I kno its is good and double checked the wiring with him I brought a new distributer new spark plugs new wires cap n rotor new ignitor n coil is new O2 sensor new fuses are new I got like 5 grounds body chasis battery one on the throttle body. When Everything is plugged in the check engine light comes on without the key being in the ignition and when I turn the key and leave it on the on position it turns off when I do put the key in and start cranking theirs no spark I have fuel cuz it shot out the return hose really fast so connected back and still no spark so could it be the ignitor cuz its from a 3sgte I really need some help with this

4thgenceli
06-13-2011, 06:40 PM
First off Welcome!

Second, punctuation is your friend. It sounds like there are a few issues you're having.

blaze92celi
06-13-2011, 07:35 PM
Your right about the punctuation I suck at it and I understand that but I just dont kno wat to do any more