PDA

View Full Version : Hello!!

Supra_Soul
06-06-2011, 05:07 PM
Hi everyone! I figured I should probably write a little about myself. The reason I actually signed up here was because I'm in the process of putting a blacktop into my friends AT-180 and was hoping to find a little info on the scarcely documented swap. But I'm not here just to leach info. :) I also plan on making a bit of a write-up when I am done (with tones of pics) and will be posting it on here along with any part numbers of things I've required and the wonderful wiring. I am also converting it to a manual at the same time.

Although I don't really have a Celica myself I do have a 1984 Supra which does have Celica printed on it in a few places. ;)

MCcelica
06-06-2011, 06:12 PM
That's one of the more badass introductory posts I can recall. It lacks only one thing... you need pictures of that Supra brother! Welcome aboard!

alltracNyx
06-06-2011, 06:54 PM
Welcome!

Being the first person to really document a swap can be a pain if you aren't exactly sure of what you are doing. Good luck. I hope it goes smoothly. We'll be helping another member swap a red top into his 6th gen in a few weeks. Should be a good time. Hopefully we'll have it running that weekend since he's about 5 hours away from us and we're going to have another meet in our area the following weekend.

And I second the motion for pics of the Supra :D

The Captain
06-06-2011, 10:39 PM
Pics!

manda
06-08-2011, 05:42 AM
hi! and yes please on supra pics!!!!!!!!!!