PDA

View Full Version : Facebook group: free Joining Australian 'Celica Car Club Brisbane'.

bajachris88
05-16-2011, 04:01 AM
A few celica fan mates of mine and myself have put together a facebook group to have a local community, celica-based 'hub' to organising cruises, events and sharing stories and wisdom for all celicas around the south-east Queensland region.

We have 2 gen 4's (st162s) and a gen 5 member already added, with a gen 1 mate of mine whom will join shortly. Out of the 4 we already have two aftermarket implants, a gen 2 3sge and 1 caldina 3sgte conversion with updates and wisdom to share.

If your keen on monthly meetups, or drop of the hat weekend cruises or photoshoots etc, then come on down! They don't have to be shiny (mines oxidized, has zip ties on the air dam and rust), heck it can even run on 3 cylinders, we would love your company. Its about the pride and history, a group of enthusiasts.

On facebook.com, after logging in, type in the search bar 'Celica Car Club Brisbane' and say g'day

D3animation
05-18-2011, 11:34 AM
if anyone on here and interested in joinging a celica group around Brisbane Australia join http://www.facebook.com/pages/Celica-Car-Club-Brisbane/123290757749662 and we will start organising meets and such :D