PDA

View Full Version : PN + $ on a 91' Celica GTS Throttle Position Sensor

Car_Barn_Bandit
04-20-2011, 08:05 AM
Aaron, my TPS is for crap. May I have a PN and $ on a new Denso?

MD Celica
04-20-2011, 08:19 AM
Send me the part# and I will see if I have it.

Car_Barn_Bandit
04-20-2011, 08:30 AM
Send me the part# and I will see if I have it.

Alright, I am going to be chill about this because of your noobness, but this forum is not for soliciting business. I posted for Aaron, one of our vendors at Lithia Toyota. He pays a fee to be on here and do business in this forum. I asked him for a price and PN not YOU or ANYONE else. Cutting in with your own offer is offensive. But again, it should be dismissed this one time because of your noob status.

Hookecho
04-20-2011, 12:45 PM
Thanks Michael. MD Celica has been given negative rep and an infraction.

Aaron Willis
04-20-2011, 05:56 PM
Aaron, my TPS is for crap. May I have a PN and $ on a new Denso?The EPC is a bit vague here, so a VIN (last eight digits is fine) would be good to verify, or you can match the part number against the one on your TPS if you can see it without removing it from the car. From what I'm seeing, if it's a stick shift car, it should be 89452-12040. I'm not real keen on posting prices on forums because it gets confusing when people refer back to an old thread after a price change, but you can paste the part number into the Search By Part Number box on LithiaToyotaParts.com for a price. Just be sure not to select a vehicle and it should come up. Thanks a lot!