PDA

View Full Version : OEM Bolts needed(help)

j0ch0a94st
04-20-2011, 05:10 AM
Hey guys I am in need of some valuable information. I need to know specifically the thread pattern and sizes of the bolts that attatch the rear bumper as well as the ones for the rear seats. If anyone has this info or knows of a toyota part reference please let me know. Thanks

MD Celica
04-20-2011, 08:26 AM
What year? I have the seat bolts but have to see if I have the the bumper bolts. Let me know. Thanks Nate

Car_Barn_Bandit
04-20-2011, 08:33 AM
Hey guys I am in need of some valuable information. I need to know specifically the thread pattern and sizes of the bolts that attatch the rear bumper as well as the ones for the rear seats. If anyone has this info or knows of a toyota part reference please let me know. Thanks

You can try www.ToyoDiy.com (http://www.toyodiy.com/) if you're in a rush. Otherwise, Aaron in this forum (http://www.celicatech.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?137-Lithia-Toyota) would be glad to provide you that info.

j0ch0a94st
04-20-2011, 01:26 PM
Sorry its a 1994 ST

T-spoon
04-20-2011, 04:02 PM
No idea who would have information like that to hand.. you'd have to just run the bolts through a card that shows size and thread pitch. Toyota EPCs don't tell parts guys anything about a bolt except the part number and roughly what it looks like on the diagram.

4thgenceli
04-20-2011, 04:33 PM
The dealers also also has it listed (M10x1.5, etc). It'll list the size & pitch, but you gotta talk to Aaron (as listed above) or hit up a dealer. Toyodiy just shows the parts as 'standard part' and do not give any information.

j0ch0a94st
07-08-2011, 09:51 PM

Sorry for the long reply its a 94 ST. looking for the bolt size/thread type for the bolts on the bottom of the bumper as well as the ones underneath the tail-light. Thanks