PDA

View Full Version : Isnít that a chick car. I'm surrounded by rednecks!!

Mr.Rift
04-15-2011, 03:33 PM
Well I head down to the local Tim Hortons (donut shop for people that donít know) and grab a coffee. I order my coffee and look over to see some RCMP (Cops). They ask me what Iím working on now. They knew my last car was sold. So I tell them a Celica, and I go on to say that its and 1994 Gt four. I explain to them itís not a common car around here and that its quite quick stock.

The next thing one of the say is: Isnít that a chick car!!!

So I responded in the usual manor by saying when I bring it out we will have to see if u can keep up with it.
I do know them well and they will try. We have an old runway nearby.

This is a very common thing out here. People ask what I working on and I tell them. Then the make some comment like isnít that car kind of girly.

trumanpriest
04-15-2011, 03:54 PM
If it happens you need to record it. That would be a pretty fun video to see a GT-FOUR pursued by flashing lights on an old runway lol.

Car_Barn_Bandit
04-15-2011, 04:23 PM
I thought "mounties" was slang for girls in a sex position. That would have been my response.

I get that response around here a lot too. Regardless of their ride, I usually respond with, "________ isn't that a car losers drive?"

lamont
04-15-2011, 08:52 PM
Hey face it guys we drive girlie cars. Don't respond in a negative way, simply say "yes it is" nod and wink. That will leave them wondering what the hell the nod and wink were for. Then simply take them for a spin in your "girlie car" once they catch their breath and finally let go of the oh $hit handle just give them the nod and wink again LMAO ROFL.

Murgatroy
04-15-2011, 08:54 PM
I have never heard Chaos called a girl's car within my earshot.

Hookecho
04-16-2011, 12:08 AM
Driving a boy car would be gay. All of my cars are girls.

Galcobar
04-16-2011, 02:28 AM
When I was shopping for cars I ended up with the curvy, fast red one even though I knew it'd be a high-maintenance relationship compared to the plainer models out there. Damned right it's a girl car.

The Captain
04-17-2011, 05:10 AM
Nobody ever called Princess a chick car. Oh wait...

Car_Barn_Bandit
04-17-2011, 05:15 AM
Nobody ever called Princess a chick car. Oh wait...

Here's a princess.

It comfortably fits 4 adults.

http://costumefail.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Star-Wars-Male-Princess-Leia-Bikini-Costume.jpg

187flatliner
04-17-2011, 06:21 AM

correct on that one...all females.

CriScO
04-17-2011, 07:09 AM
I can change that.

ChrisD
04-17-2011, 02:40 PM

haha I like this one.

alltracman78
04-20-2011, 08:17 PM

That's because they're afraid you'll go all femnazi on them.... :hehe: