PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for providing this great forum for us to share information about our celicas

Knix6
04-12-2011, 04:58 AM
Hi I am Holly, we bought my son for his first car a 1990 celica, we have completed a few minor fixes. Replaced sun roof motor, and cleaned its rails and componants, Installed new front bumper and pass fenders, replaced therm. Just fixed the door lock problem, I want to upload a picture to show folks what strange thing was wrong with our lock.

Now I have to replace the motor mounts and work on the cronic power steering leak, I will be looking to see if we can just replace the hoses. (we never have worked on the pressure hoses before - it will be interesting.)

If I am allowed to post photos i will post what was the fix for our drivers doors lock.

Car_Barn_Bandit
04-12-2011, 05:05 AM
I have used Lucas Power Steering Leak Stop with some success. I actually brought back a dead system to working.

Welcome.

UtahSleeper
04-12-2011, 05:17 AM
Welcome aboard.

Think you need to have so many posts or be registered for a short time then they allow pic posting.

Hookecho
04-12-2011, 01:46 PM
I'm guessing you didn't mean to title the thread with just a t?

I'll rename it if you you'll tell me what you want the thread title to be.

Knix6
04-12-2011, 07:09 PM
ha ha your right, I was trying to think of a title, and i was backspacing to retype, I am using the laptop that has a touchy touch pad, either that or I just cant keep my thumbs off it while i am touch typing, anyway, i had just backspaced it off and boom the post was submitted :)

How about "Thank you for providing this great forum for us to share information about our celicas"

Hookecho
04-12-2011, 10:35 PM
Done.

Hookecho
04-12-2011, 10:41 PM
Also, I would like to apologize for any leg humping that may occur.

We do have a few girls around here but they will likely be the ones doing the leg humping.

4thgenceli
04-12-2011, 10:55 PM
We do have a few girls around here but they will likely be the ones doing the leg humping.

Watch out for Ricksta.

Terracar
04-12-2011, 11:07 PM
Welcome. Are you sure if it is the hoses or the pump that is leaking? If it is the pump, there is a rebuild kit that is fairly inexpensive and easy to do.

Where in Oregon are you located? - if you or your husband need a hand I am always willing to help. Also Speed Source sells poly motor mount kits if you are interested.

-Terracar