PDA

View Full Version : Admin. Team question!!!!!!!!!!!

grimmythereaper
04-06-2011, 09:07 AM
i wasnt sure where to bring this up at but i was wondering if it was cool with the administrative team if i submitted a t-shirt idea for the site?

Hookecho
04-06-2011, 10:56 AM
We used to have someone who made our apparel but it didn't work out. We've tossed around the idea of finding someone reputable to make our shirts again.

With that said, we're always open to ideas.

Hipster Lawrence
04-06-2011, 12:32 PM
I think we should make family reunion style t shirts for the dragon meets. Any trophy shp can make t shirts.

Car_Barn_Bandit
04-06-2011, 01:20 PM
You mean you guys don't have CTech tattoos for when a shirt isn't necessary?

CriScO
04-06-2011, 01:27 PM
Ideas are always welcome, especially since that part of my brain hasn't been working lately, lol! As Hook mentioned though, we're between suppliers on everything. So there's no telling when/if anything will be made.

I generally do the graphics work for the site, so if anyone has ideas they don't want to announce publicly you're always welcome to shoot me a PM and I can take it to admin for discussion.

Caveman, I actually don't think we've thought about Dragon shirts this year. Probably a little late now for anything cool.

Hookecho
04-06-2011, 01:32 PM
Luni has a C-Tech tramp stamp. You can see it good when he wears his daisy dukes and tube top.

He has teh milkshake.

Car_Barn_Bandit
04-06-2011, 01:37 PM
I just had this horrible image of him shooting pool, showing it off to a bunch of lumberjacks.

Hilarious.

CriScO
04-06-2011, 01:40 PM
Luni has a C-Tech tramp stamp. You can see it good when he wears his daisy dukes and tube top.

He has teh milkshake.
Don't forget that under that he has one that says "fun hole" with an arrow pointing down.

Hookecho
04-06-2011, 01:57 PM
lolz.

grimmythereaper
04-06-2011, 04:20 PM
Ideas are always welcome, especially since that part of my brain hasn't been working lately, lol! As Hook mentioned though, we're between suppliers on everything. So there's no telling when/if anything will be made.

Awesome, ill have a design to u guys by the end if the week, crossing my fingers for Saturday. Its an idea i had in my head for a while now just trying to get it out there.

MCcelica
04-08-2011, 08:24 AM
Chris. Text me when you can about this. I know someone personally who does embroidery. Dunno about any kind of printing, but at least embroidery. I'll see if I can get something worked out.

Nitro_Alltrac
04-10-2011, 03:39 AM

He has teh milkshake.

Thanks Bruce. Now I'll have nightmares tonight!

grimmythereaper
04-11-2011, 01:50 AM
srry guys for falling behind on the this work has been nuts!!!im shooting for 2sday:)