PDA

View Full Version : New Moderator Position Opening

DrPaine
04-25-2005, 06:01 AM
Hey guys, It has been my dismay but I no longer own a 7th gen celica. It was totalled about 2 weeks ago, I finally have gotten over the shock and now its time to move on. I will still be in here running the Buying and Selling forum and the North East forum.

I need to know who is interested in being the new 7th gen moderator?

I will review all people, I am an equal opportunity lender. hehe.

cosmic_sombrero
04-25-2005, 06:18 AM
does said person need to be a 7th gen owner? otherwise, I'd be up for giving it a shot.

Luni
04-25-2005, 07:17 AM
Id imagine the person probabally should own a 7th gen.

However I cant say shit cause I own the whole damn thing and I dont even have a celica..

How much do you know about 7th gens would be more on target. How much experience driving one do you have. How much interaction with other 7th gen owners, etc etc. Thats probabally whats the main concern when looking for a mod.

Thumpin00gts
04-25-2005, 07:39 AM
I'd be willing to do it, the so cal forum doesn't get much traffic at all. I own a 7th gen, did all the work for the stereo myself, installed my own viper paging and remote start alarm. Did the body work and interior work with my dad, you can see before and after shots on my website in the sig. Up to date with the recalls and so forth and do all the up keep for it myself.

Blackcloud
04-26-2005, 11:20 AM
im behind here.. what happend to your car paine?

CelicaGT4
04-26-2005, 11:27 AM
It looks like it got totalled.....

Blackcloud
04-26-2005, 12:13 PM
no shit... lol

DrPaine
04-27-2005, 05:12 AM
hahaha, yes, I got hit from behind which pushed my celica into a truck. It got really fucked up. I now own a new car, It will be unvailed in about 2 weeks, once I get all my modifcations installed. hehe

James D.
05-24-2005, 11:57 PM
Sorry to hear DrPaine, i also totalled my GT but i bought the GTS, im pretty happy with it now. Have fun on your new project!